The town of my family in Brazil is flooded 😥

They are ok, their houses wont flood. But damn the city is destroyed. I know that there are many people on rooftops of their houses waiting to be rescued by helicopters.

And there's still the chance of a dam bursting and flooding even more towns in the region

This is another town in the same region
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6e3fjlvpRj/?igsh=MXg5Y3pwanRmeG5kYg==
Post automatically merged:

I never saw something like that
Thank climate change. I hope they are safe
Post automatically merged:

While you idiots are complaining about whatever "anti-woke" bullshit grifters shove down your throats, giant corporations are poisoning our drinking water. But yeah, let's go ahead and complain about gay and trans people who have virtually no power whatsoever.

Who needs safe drinking water when they have a scapegoat for all their problems?
I love my scapegoats💗🐐

Apollo

The Sol King
Zionists: These protests are anti-semetic and a threat to jewish students on campus!

Reality: The zionists attacked the pro-palestine protestors and actually were a threat to others.

Of course, you can guess who the police force arrested between the zionist aggressors and the students protesting.

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
👆should add unless the right to assembly is to assemble and protest against Israel's genocidal ambitions against Palestinians.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zionists: These protests are anti-semetic and a threat to jewish students on campus!

Reality: The zionists attacked the pro-palestine protestors and actually were a threat to others.

Of course, you can guess who the police force arrested between the zionist aggressors and the students protesting.

👆should add unless the right to assembly is to assemble and protest against Israel's genocidal ambitions against Palestinians.
Zionists are gorosei

They didn’t arrest anybody from that mess tho. Neither protesters or Zionist

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/uc...to-leave-nationwide-pro-palestinian-protests/

I think the protestors who got arrested were for failing to disperse after the school called the cops. Your freedom of speech doesn’t give you the right to infinitely set camp at anywhere lol

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
While you idiots are complaining about whatever "anti-woke" bullshit grifters shove down your throats, giant corporations are poisoning our drinking water. But yeah, let's go ahead and complain about gay and trans people who have virtually no power whatsoever.

Corporations dumping shit into the water???? That's been happening for over a century. Nothing new here.

Apollo

The Sol King
They didn’t arrest anybody from that mess tho. Neither protesters or Zionist

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/uc...to-leave-nationwide-pro-palestinian-protests/

I think the protestors who got arrested were for failing to disperse after the school called the cops. Your freedom of speech doesn’t give you the right to infinitely set camp at anywhere lol
The article you linked literally says why the post I made was made...

The protestors encampment was attacked by the "counter-protestors" (its not much of a counter protest considering its main attraction was attacking the protestors.)

The police waited hours before doing anything to stop the attack and arrested none of the attackers. The protestors' first amendment right was attacked by the zionist aggressors and the police/university did nothing. All they did was condemn the attack verbally, eerily similar to US policy towards Israel.

A day later they arrest hundreds for failure of leaving the campus ground. Its not hard to see which one is more deserving of arrest.

The article you linked literally says why the post I made was made...

The protestors encampment was attacked by the "counter-protestors" (its not much of a counter protest considering its main attraction was attacking the protestors.)

The police waited hours before doing anything to stop the attack and arrested none of the attackers. The protestors' first amendment right was attacked by the zionist aggressors and the police/university did nothing. All they did was condemn the attack verbally, eerily similar to US policy towards Israel.

A day later they arrest hundreds for failure of leaving the campus ground. It’s not hard to see which one is more deserving of arrest.
Those two events are disconnected. You can argue the violent counter protestors deserved to be jailed, but you can’t go ahead and act like the ones arrested the next day weren’t because of the bill of rights

If you’re moving to the U.S you should be aware that our bill of rights don’t offer you protection for every single thing

The real premisse was : "Would you rather be stuck in the wood with a man or a bear ?" And women are choosing bear?

So of course.. Men are

Which only adds more fuel to the phenomenon (because that's the premisse) and creates a lots of funny meme

Yeah no shit men would get angry at the idea of choosing certain death than being around them

it’s literally the point of that question, it’s rage bait
:risitavirus:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I see propaganda getting spilled so here's some clarification on the stupid "Man or bear" thing that's sweeping the internet:

Women were asked if they would rather be stuck in the woods with a bear or a stranger. The answers were pretty diverse but tiktok compiled all the ones who picked bear asking "i don't want to get raped/men are creeps/I can fight a bear" etc, even removing the thought process.

It's nothing but bait for both sides lol

I see propaganda getting spilled so here's some clarification on the stupid "Man or bear" thing that's sweeping the internet:

Women were asked if they would rather be stuck in the woods with a bear or a stranger. The answers were pretty diverse but tiktok compiled all the ones who picked bear asking "i don't want to get raped/men are creeps/I can fight a bear" etc, even removing the thought process.

It's nothing but bait for both sides lol
It’s rage bait. It’s made to drive engagement by asking for controversial opinions

Yeah.. I think we are screwed. We can thank Macron for that generous far right gift.

Yeah no shit men would get angry at the idea of choosing certain death than being around them

it’s literally the point of that question, it’s rage bait
Lmao

One don't need to be Einstein to understand that the purpose of this from women is actually to denounce the fact that yeah... they would actually prefer the bear, because bears are predictible, but with men, they risk their lives every days.

Its obvious and yeah, its it make incel go

That's why its so funny. Because the more they go, the more they confirm the statement

:carrocorn::lusnipe:

Yeah.. I think we are screwed. We can thank Macron for that generous far right gift.

Lmao

One don't need to be Einstein to understand that the purpose of this from women is actually to denounce the fact that yeah... they would actually prefer the bear, because bears are predictible, but with men, they risk their lives every days.

Its obvious and yeah, its it make incel go

That's why its so funny. Because the more they go, the more they confirm the statement

:carrocorn::lusnipe:
Ah yes, please tell me more about my rapist, physical abusive and killing ways towards women :kobeha: