Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
flower has played with juliet for years, so that would be experience for her reads on Juliet. just like mine.
Luka might be scum. His argument didn't make sense to me. We both fluff posted in the beginning and I gave reads and thoughts afterwards while I saw Luka fluff posting in the second half of the 24 hours. He's also not even trying to engage with me to figure out my alignment.

What's stopping me from voting him is I looked through his completed games and he looked towny in his scum game and scummy in his town game.

Luka might be scum. His argument didn't make sense to me. We both fluff posted in the beginning and I gave reads and thoughts afterwards while I saw Luka fluff posting in the second half of the 24 hours. He's also not even trying to engage with me to figure out my alignment.
You can engage my posts if you have a problem with my logic, you clearly don't given you're not engaging with them. Your only logic against me is that I think that you're wolfy.
Care to do that?

What's stopping me from voting him is I looked through his completed games and he looked towny in his scum game and scummy in his town game.
ah so might be scummy, = town.

he was scummy in other game, and not town.

so 50/50 i have not really seen him much progress onto other players, or there vote as he does town.

You never actually refuted them though
My core point was that you weren't making reads and you then proceeded to uh
Not show anywhere you're making reads
I gave reads already. If you're complaining about my reads being so small it's because it's day 1 and reads on day 1 will always be small for me because there won't be enough ai content for me to feel confident on.

[/spoiler]
Was this from a completed Pokemon mafia game? I don't remember that happening in a Pokemon game and it was from another mafia game.
That's a funny submission.
If this was a real life situation it would definitely be scary having to die while being tortured. I noticed these movies were popular.
Ultra is getting wagoned. Are you town reading him? If you are town reading both Flower and Ultra then shouldn't you be trying to convince your town reads they are town.
He is hard to get a read on. I remember scum reading him in 2 game and he was town. If he's not towny then he will be in the poe.
It's been a while since I've last played here and I don't know how good my reads will be. Once when the game picks up more it will get easy on figuring out who the scum are.
Using a gif like that inviting people to play a game they will refuse lol. These Saw movies are creepily gory.
Prof is brave for accepting that invite.
posts b4 i wolf read you
point being my accusation at the time was that it was a lot of questions and not a lot of actually doing things
i have ap exams tmr so ill be mostly mia

oops
post bugged ignore that
i have ap exams tmr so ill be mostly mia

important part
if you want my claim cuz im being wagoned or smtn ask ratchet

Cults are bastard
Presuming that the host is being honest with us there are no cults. Sorry
Cults aren’t considered bastard here.

Bastard = hosts can lie to you. Cults aren’t that. If you go into any Worstgen game thinking not bastard = no cult you’ll be sorely mistaken soon enough lol.

Bastard is stuff like fake IC, fake flips, fake results, etc

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fake.

From her perspective and the arguments she has laid out, in conjunction with him refusing to claim in full, Gad should 100% be the vote today. There's no conviction here. There's no reason for her to consider Luka/Yoho when Gad has given her nothing and she is supposedly scum locked on him
No I don't find it plausible with the way she's positioned herself on Gad that she'd feel like she could peruse other options at this point.

He refused to full claim, her position should be "he needs to die"
Interesting case overall ngl

This stuck out to me as well as I have first hand experience of refusin a demand from town flower a couple times before and feelin the results after
I forget the game but once was when I was PR'd as scum (the numbers instead of letters one fromm prof) and refused to break it
The other time was in fooj's last game as town when I initially declined to claim (which I quickly folded after rip :catcry:)
Both times I was scumlocked and pushed as a priority lynch

Gad lyin bout his claim and bein short with his supposed real one should've made him the confirmed path for her, fella is a good path overall cause of that imo

Definitely interested in the response to your case here

Status
Not open for further replies.