One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nonsense.. Sabo's Mera Mera no Mi can turn islands to ashes. Why would Fujitora hold back?
Because he has to fucking protect mary geoise, dude, are you trolling ?
How can Fujitora send down meteorites or use "Ferocious Tiger" when tenryuubito are standing right next to him.

Look at the state of Mary goeise in the recent chapter and you'll realise that Fuji didn't use a single heavy attack.

And meteorites are already his most basic abilities

Zoro Will surpass Mihawk after Wano by reaching Oden's level
Thanks to his CoA mastery he will break Mihawk's Yoru :milaugh:
Wow LOL
Zoro will surpass Mihawk by not defeating Mihawk LOL

The funny thing about people attacking Mihawk is when some strong swordsmen characters appear. There are TWO TYPES of fans analysis:

1- The fans who claim Mihawk's title is invalid cause he did not fight this character

2- The fans who see the existence of such monsterous character is only MORE HYPE for Mihawk who sits at the top

I remember it clearly in orojackson when Wano was introduced and we saw Asura Douji cut Jack easily. I remember some fans exactly did the same as above two choices:

1- Mihawk title is invalid (cause they simply claimed that Mihawk who takes pride of his swordsmanship and his title that he NEVER have been to Wano) so, basically his title is invalid

2- The others (which I belong to) simply gave more hype for Mihawk

Because he has to fucking protect mary geoise, dude, are you trolling ?
How can Fujitora send down meteorites or use "Ferocious Tiger" when tenryuubito are standing right next to him.
You don't even know the exact location. Where did it happen? Inside the castle? Outside? Were the Tenryuubito evacuated? It makes no sense for Fujitora to hold back when Sabo doesn't with his highly destructive DF. Yes, it would make sense to parry Sabo's DC with his own. Meteors are useless tho. Sabo is a logia. And you can dodge the meteorites, as you can see them coming from the sky.

@MarineHQ62
- Sakazuki/Issho Panel

Sakazuki: You’ve always wanted this right Issho? The annulment of the Shichibukai is as a result of y’all’s pessimism and although I objected to it, I won’t trample on the decision the Kings have made.

Fuji: The necessary sacrifice to allow the Shichibukai to continue to exist?!...Sakazuki, you’ve never been one of them so I don’t expect you to understand.

Sakazuki: ...

Fuji: All that’s left now, is to believe in the SSG. I’m sure the power/influence structure of the world will change drastically.

M

MD Zolo

Awesome! So Shanks became a Yonkou only 6 years ago. Which means he has gotten even stronger after losing his arm. But something tells me that his crew is the strongest crew and this crew had a lot to do with Shanks becoming a Yonkou. Luffy on the other hand, has to pull the weight of the entire crew save Zoro.

It looks like that we won't get Mihawk's bounty at least till the end of Wano. I am fine with that.

This is indeed the best chapter in a long time. Marineford level chapter. Funny how the best chapters always have something to do with the Marines.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Lol lucky roo Ben beck man and yassop being mentioned along side yonkos.

Rip katakuri Marco and trash king

Shanks yc3 can probably destroy any yc1 character.

That’s why they were so confident at marine ford these three guys are at least admiral level each

Status
Not open for further replies.