Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar moreso than Orca, cannibalizing "flower wagon bad" is just level one scum play.

90% of scum never do anything on Worstgeneration and are too risk averse to take a swing at Flower if you assume she's town, I'm gonna say 1-2 scum max on that wagon and the sidelining is from an informed or psuedo informed position

Frankly this doesn't really need explanation Naomi, anyone should be able to see this

Vote lynch Flower

Let's get her to claim today
vote: flower

fine with me

Entrance sucked looked like she was desperate for town credit
nehhh
it has just now come to me i have a large and significant bias against voting players i enjoy playing with in mafia
i am actively searching in my brain for any excuse to not vote them and failing
vote lynch flower
neh
Vote lynch Flower
I think a little over four hours

I have to leave for a bit so I'm thinkin on puttin a vote on flower for now and seein how that develops when I get back, cause I do agree that addressin your points or a claim is needed here

Would incentize others to take the case into consideration as well

I'll be back before the day ends fellas
Vote Lynch Flower
This should be a modkill tbh

Betting on your alignment is dirty as fuck

Unvote
You can bet on your alignment here lol?

In that case I bet you all the money in my bank account and also will deactivate all my accounts on every forum and discord too if I'm scum

See how that works?

But yeah either way she should go for being such a baby

vote lynch: flower
Anyway that full claim seems ok for now

Vote lynch Lord Melkor
K nevermind just use abilities on Melkor or something. He's a skinwalker. He's cherry picking what he's responding to too much.

Vote lynch Gad
Vote lynch Gad

This was a successful exchange for me(got more posts in without having to work for it)
Unvote

Haven't even commented on?
:choppawhat:

I'm not sure what's unclear here cause I mention her reaction to Gad's lack of claiming pinging me as well as her reaction to Ultra's case after
Love these moves. Seem weather and tornado related

Interesting, I like

Vote Xenos
Ripped, pot, and Luka standing out some.

Polar moreso than Orca, cannibalizing "flower wagon bad" is just level one scum play.

90% of scum never do anything on Worstgeneration and are too risk averse to take a swing at Flower if you assume she's town, I'm gonna say 1-2 scum max on that wagon and the sidelining is from an informed or psuedo informed position

Frankly this doesn't really need explanation Naomi, anyone should be able to see this
How does this contradict anything I said? I read you, Kiku and maybe Cal Town on my wagon while I scum read Luka and Gad and I‘m null on Pot. Bruh…

1-2 scum out of like 6 or 7, thats some good odds.

So why don't you want me to go down that route at all?

Do your braincells die when you come here or what bc you become more stupid by the second on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.