Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
seriously. 3 full fucking seasons of buildup to killing homelander and then butcher goes ahhhhh actually its not that big of a deal, i dont care about it that much. and they just calmly watch him leave and then go back home like it wasnt the biggest failure nd fuckup of their entire history as a team
It seems like the writers don’t know how to tell a story without Homelander in it… which if that’s the case, don’t set up the season hinting at Homelanders big death. And don’t actually put Homelander in a position where he should die

Obviously as of now it's a theory but a reasonable one because it ties some unexplained aspects of BB..

But BB having CoC is done deal.

It sucks he didn't finish law off to take immortality but we'll whatever.....
BB had multiple run ins with Law now,so maybe they meet in the future again .
Also would be the perfect opportunity for Oda to tell us what happened at the Rocky Port Incident .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
so he just didn't use it on law? was he holding back like big mom? :smoothieduck:
Fight was off-panelled and it's obvious oda doesn't wanna show what BB has in his arsenal.

We only saw him spamming usual moves and that's all.

Not showing doesn't equate to not having.

And, BM comparison is like apple and oranges.

BM had two arcs and yet didn't show.

Let BB arc come and he will make kaido look like a baby

He has kingly ambitions and has shown the haki trails in panel. He’s also Luffy’s direct foil. Makes no sense for him to not have it
Not everyone who has high ambition gets CoC. There are lots of people who wanted to be the pirate king, but didn’t get CoC. Haki trails have been shown also by Ulti.

Blackbeard is a foil to Luffy; but Luffys not getting multiple devil fruits so why should Blackbeard have CoC?

I get wanting him to have CoC; but there’s just as good a chance he doesn’t have it as there is he does.

Was he sure of victory when he entered at MF?

Not showing doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

I mean by your logic, dragon is a weakling because he hasn't moved away from his phone and desk throughout the series and didn't do shit
He absolutely thought WB was almost dead lmao.

He turns into a sniveling bitch and asks WB to spare him, then shoots wb with his crew, then is surprised that wb is still alive lol

No, he used manga panels and was one of the few pointing the different in gura cracks and haki lightning. He accurately showed it was more in like with haki use
You literally said oda can't draw haki properly for shit...

oda would have made it VERY clear if he used coc there.

Gura cracks and lightning cracks?

Erkan is on fucking crack lmao

Not everyone who has high ambition gets CoC. There are lots of people who wanted to be the pirate king, but didn’t get CoC. Haki trails have been shown also by Ulti.

Blackbeard is a foil to Luffy; but Luffys not getting multiple devil fruits so why should Blackbeard have CoC?

I get wanting him to have CoC; but there’s just as good a chance he doesn’t have it as there is he does.
His ambitions are probably the biggest in the story. He not only wants to be pirate king, he wants to rule the world

Saying “other characters have kingly ambitions” is just not applicable because the character you think of are either not final villain material or their ambitions were small compared to BBs

Status
Not open for further replies.