Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand why some people believe he won't get coc and from where they are coming from.

However, I feel him running away when other coc users don't has lot to do with other mysteries around him...

We know he doesn't sleep

We know he is the only one with more than one df

We know he is the only one that got portrayal of abnormal body with such context

Normal trends and rules don't apply to BB so framing opinion about him based on how others are won't work.
Bro the normal trend rn is everyone and their mothers get coc and acoc lol

BB being a df only would be so much better than fucking haki clashes

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bro the normal trend rn is everyone and their mothers get coc and acoc lol

BB being a df only would be so much better than fucking haki clashes
Normal trend is CoC users don't run away.

And, even if he gets it which he will I don't think you will see haki clashes that many

BB will have haki infused in his df attacks

I do understand why some people believe he won't get coc and from where they are coming from.

However, I feel him running away when other coc users don't has lot to do with other mysteries around him...

We know he doesn't sleep

We know he is the only one with more than one df

We know he is the only one that got portrayal of abnormal body with such context

Normal trends and rules don't apply to BB so framing opinion about him based on how others are won't work.
blackbleard is 50/50 with conquerors haki
he is a pussy and his quality doensnt align with that of a supreme king but his narrative weight pushes him towards being a supreme king

But Blackbeard doesn’t need CoC to surpass Whitebeard. Whitebeard is just a human dude with a devil fruit. Blackbeard is a special race, has Whitebeards devil fruit, and add 2 fruits on top of that? Blackbeard doesn’t need the haki.
CoC is symbolic and it portrays the conqueror, usually those gifted by fate. Only one of millions are born with this ability.

Now you have Luffy and Blackbeard who literally created this new era and both are central figures of whatever will happen at the final war. Blackbeard most likely also knows about the true intention of the WG. He's basically a second Xebec - the one who wanted to be king of the world.

Erkan already gave good evidence to Blackbeard AT LEAST having CoC but again, even Chinjao - another conqueror and CoC user - talked about the difference between "mere conquerors", one of many, and those who can truly shape the world. That's why he was following Blackbeard.

Again, you people just have to follow the story and have to understand the symbolism and meaning behind the core characters. You don't need to see CoC feats of BB to know whether he has it or not. The better question would be: Which CoC version will Blackbeard have? That is something y'all should ask. Not that "BlACkBeArD d0eSnT hAvE CoC!" nonsense...

CoC is symbolic and it portrays the conqueror, usually those gifted by fate. Only one of millions are born with this ability.

Now you have Luffy and Blackbeard who literally created this new era and both are central figures of whatever will happen at the final war. Blackbeard most likely also knows about the true intention of the WG. He's basically a second Xebec - the one who wanted to be king of the world.

Erkan already gave good evidence to Blackbeard AT LEAST having CoC but again, even Chinjao - another conqueror and CoC user - talked about the difference between "mere conquerors", one of many, and those who can truly shape the world. That's why he was following Blackbeard.

Again, you people just have to follow the story and have to understand the symbolism and meaning behind the core characters. You don't need to see CoC feats of BB to know whether he has it or not. The better question would be: Which CoC version will Blackbeard have? That is something y'all should ask. Not that "BlACkBeArD d0eSnT hAvE CoC!" nonsense...
That's the thing, he isn't xebec's regen it's buggy:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.