Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Me not liking you has nothing to do with it. Don't make me show you how it's cheating because I will and fuji won't like it.
Going to stop interacting with the guy, too.
I think you should both give it a rest to be honest. The host hasn't forbidden it nor took any mechanical action so from a rules standpoint it is permitted. I fully appreciate that it isn't well-liked, you can bring this up after the game to address why it should be explicitly banned going forward. Flower, doubling down on it is pointless, we don't need to repeat the same discussion over and over again.

Let's move on for now. There will be a time and a place for all of this, but having the whole thread be about this isn't going to engage anyone else.

Neeko won't give this game the time of day regardless of his alignment. I don't know why he signed up but I'm fairly sure this is already way beyond the kind of game he would feel any sort of commitment to due purely due to the way it's setup

I did identify why he could be town tho. I dunno, I still think he tanked his play intentionally but sour grapes will get me nowhere. Consider me your greatest supporter for the time being while I recharge my scumdar.
Hmm.. is scum Ratcher ever that meek? He usually tries to take charge more day 2. It is day 3 or later when he needs to "reconsider his reads" due to leading mislynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.