Indeed. That is my biggest flaw. Sadly, with my condition, I simply do not have the motivation to read a book. I'm trying to compensate by watching a lot of media and analysing storytelling to the maximum, this is not ideal but this is all I can do right now.

If you want, its cool to discover new stuff.
Give me some time to make my list. Remember audiobooks are a valid form of reading!

Parts of the centre of Amsterdam are being occupied by Palestine activists, I don't even know what they want at this point but thankfully I live very far from the capital, far away from these anarchists. Things like these rarely happen in The Netherlands.

Parts of the centre of Amsterdam are being occupied by Palestine activists, I don't even know what they want at this point but thankfully I live very far from the capital, far away from these anarchists. Things like these rarely happen in The Netherlands.
What they want ? Are you seriously asking what people fighting for Palestine want and you call them "anarchist" ? Dude, there is a genocide happening, wake up.

I didn't see this degree of rioting for the Uyghurs or the Rohingya. Almost like this ain't about Islam at all
The issue with those is that our countries have less impact on the problematic. With Gaza, we are indirectly responsible of those atrocities. And as we saw with Biden today, putting pressure on leader can actually create international pressure as well.

Then why destroy the capital? They are allowed to protest or call attention to the situation but not this.
"Destroy the capital" ? Really mate ?
:snoopy:

You want to see what a city looks like when it has been really destroyed ? Here you go :

Except it isnt, and lowkey refuted by actual climate scientists in the very article you shared
No. It wasn't refuted at all.
Post automatically merged:

Silence! Yall hear that? That's the protest of those claiming peace in Middle East when Hamas refused to make a deal with Israel. Give back the hostages, end the war and still get Israel helping to rebuild the destruction caused by Hamas (their fault).

But hey. Israel and jews are the bad guys. Right?

People are being just nazi(if not worst) and getting a away with it. Antisemitism is high again.

the destruction caused by Hamas (their fault).
Israel*

Those who are bombing citizen and cities are part of the Israeli military forces mate. Do not forget that.

People are being just nazi(if not worst) and getting a away with it.
Well, that's debatable but yeah, Israel and their crypto fascist gov are being inhuman and you are denying a genocide as always. I would be ashamed of myself if I were to defend such a governement.

No. It wasn't refuted at all.
And yes it was.

Last edited:
Israel*

Those who are bombing citizen and cities are part of the Israeli military forces mate. Do not forget that.
We wouldn't have it if Hamas didn't attacked Israel and took all those hostages. So it is Hamas fault.

Well, that's debatable but yeah, Israel and their crypto fascist gov are being inhuman and you are denying a genocide as always. I would be ashamed of myself if I were to defend such a governement.
Said the nazi wishing Israel to disappear from the map with all their citizens.

You didn't even read you damn Hypocrite.

We wouldn't have it if Hamas didn't attacked Israel and took all those hostages. So it is Hamas fault.
Hm no. Like always, you are invisibilizing the real problem which is Israel colonization of Palestine and the oppression of Palestinian. Keep denying that and I'll keep bringing it up.

Your intellectual lazyness / Fallacious rethoric / Malicious discourse will not get pass me mate. You know full well who is the problem, keep denying reality and I will bring you back to earth each time.

You have one job : Stop talking and educate yourself.

Said the nazi wishing Israel to disappear from the map with all their citizens.
Are you - the far right genocide denier and crypto fascist supporter - calling me "a Nazi whishing for the destruction of an entire people" because I'm denouncing the genocide of 40 000 person by Israel here ?

Are you F. serious ?

You didn't even read you damn Hypocrite.
No, I'm not talking about this article which I won't read, I'm talking about what I shared. In other words the scientific consensus and the conclusions of actual climatologists you large piece of work.

Hm no. Like always, you are invisibilizing the real problem which is Israel colonization of Palestine and the oppression of Palestinian. Keep denying that and I'll keep bringing it up.

Your intellectual lazyness / Fallacious rethoric / Malicious discourse will not get pass me mate. You know full well who is the problem, keep denying reality and I will bring you back to earth each time.

You have one job : Stop talking and educate yourself.
There is no colonization. No oppression by Israel part. Thing is how they can co exist inside Israel but not outside of it.

Call others of what you are. Very good example you are making here.

Take your own advices before telling others what to do.

There is no colonization. No oppression by Israel part

You are really problematic to the bones.. you will go even to the point to deny an actual and documented historical oppression.

Damn, I hope you will find the strenght one day to get rid of your biases and far right BS beliefs.

Call others of what you are. Very good example you are making here.
I'm not the one denying factual datas, you are.
I've done the work to educate myself on this conflict, now its your turn to learn some new sh*t.

I would start by stopping to defend a governement that call a population (men women and children "animals" or "terrorists". You are currently on the side of the fascists mate. Time to wake up.

The worst things, is that you defended the inexistence of those atrocities so much, that its impossible for you now to admit that they are real even if you witness them yourself with your own eyes. Because it would mean that you were on the side of those who committed genocide, the side of people acting like monsters.

That's you dilemma..

Luckely, you are talking to a guy that will only start to care if you do the right thing. Meaning that I'm willing to be kind to you even despite what you are standing for right now if you find the strenght to admit how wrong you were.

You just need to be stronger and don't follow the dark side.

One thing is sure however.. if you keep denying history especially this history ... then history will make you understand that you F*cked up.

Last edited: