One Piece Chapter 1114: “The Wings of Icarus”

Rate this chapter:

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice chapter, current celestial Dragons or most of them are just dogs, they dont nothing about their history other than 20 leaders made their kingdom.

Last time I checked Oimo and Kashi were holding Nusjuro down while Bonney attempted to stomp at him so where are Sanji and Franky in this ?
While the other jobber Laturn had all his enraged attacks blocked in his strongest form by the weak trio and they even connected hits to a point he was forced to postpone without being able to taking anyone out🤣🤣

Morley and Karasu wash these bums
:suresure::suresure:

The Yonkou fandom sold out and became Goroslaves but you guys back peddling now after seeing how trash they are. But the most pathetic of all is Goofy, your favorite, who not only was proven weaker than Zoro by their comparison of the Lucci fight but he also exposed the world's strongest fraud 🤣🤣😭
It's off-screen, Sanji isn't just standing there like a retard while Bonney fights him.

Saturn is a jobber, can't deny that, but even still, Robin + Chopper + Lilith + Nami + Usopp + Brook >>> Morley

Morley might honestly lose to Brook alone, forget the others as well.

Didn't sell out to anything, a person can discuss multiple characters.

When will you realize that downplaying Luffy only makes Kizaru, Luffy's 1v2 pizza victim, look even more shit than he currently does? You Admiral wankers should be wanking Luffy to the moon so that Kizaru looks at least a little less pathetic.

Big Mom= Palm + No haki
Saturn = Pointy nail + Haki + Poison.
First top tier that big mom actually outscale:shocked:
Post automatically merged:

The more I look at it the more it becomes obvious gorosei aren't the final villain, getting stalled by the weak trio on their first appearance is not something you can just gloss other. I can't actually imagine someone's cathartic last fight of the series will be against Saturn, it do not adds up

Correction - One Piece ends in 32 years.
Started in 1997, that means in 2029.
Quick mafs. :luuh:

A flashback where we don't find out anything new, as usual. :ronalaugh:

Zoro's flames from Hell? :zosmug:

No. Mother Flame is the source of Uranus. I already explained this.
Imu already obtained a portion of Mother Flame and used it on the shot that deleted Lulusia.
I assume all 3 Ancient Weapons have some kind of "fuel".

Mother Flame for Uranus, Shirahoshi for Poseidon and unknown "fuel" for Pluton.
All 3 could be linked to living characters - Shirahoshi, Sabo(Awakened) and Momonosuke?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/fuel-source-of-the-ancient-weapons.43683/
Already said it. :myman:
And this is why Akainu is finished. Oda is not going to turn Sabo into a walking nuke just for him to fight the flying six of WG, he has to show us how fire beats magma.

First top tier that big mom actually outscale:shocked:
Post automatically merged:

The more I look at it the more it becomes obvious gorosei aren't the final villain, getting stalled by the weak trio on their first appearance is not something you can just gloss other. I can't actually imagine someone's cathartic last fight of the series will be against Saturn, it do not adds up

Well, in those scans I see Chopper taking more damage from Saturn... dont know what you mean?