You are really problematic to the bones.. you will go even to the point to deny an actual and documented historical oppression.

Damn, I hope you will find the strenght one day to get rid of your biases and far right BS beliefs.
You're the problematic here. Antisemitic.

I'm not the one denying factual datas, you are.
I've done the work to educate myself on this conflict, now its your turn to learn some new sh*t.

I would start by stopping to defend a governement that call a population (men women and children "animals" or "terrorists". You are currently on the side of the fascists mate. Time to wake up.

The worst things, is that you defended the inexistence of those atrocities so much, that its impossible for you now to admit that they are real even if you witness them yourself with your own eyes. Because it would mean that you were on the side of those who committed genocide, the side of people acting like monsters.

That's you dilemma..

Luckely, you are talking to a guy that will only start to care if you do the right thing. Meaning that I'm willing to be kind to you even despite what you are standing for right now if you find the strenght to admit how wrong you were.

You just need to be stronger and don't follow the dark side.

One thing is sure however.. if you keep denying history especially this history ... then history will make you understand that you F*cked up.
You are inventing data to support your antisemitism. I just expose yourself over and over again. You have 0 words about Hamas not wanting a peace agreement. Not wanting to give back the hostage and all the atrocity they do. Only when I shove that in your face you very shy say "Hmm... Yeah... I don't support this but..." and there is always a but. You are the worst problem of western civilization and the reason we are so close to World War III.
Post automatically merged:

Ship people on Israel side, shit people on Palestine side. No winners in that conflict so idk why people waste their breath
That's the part where you got wrong. We are all on Palestine side. But some are against Israel and pro terrorists.

That's the part where you got wrong. We are all on Palestine side. But some are against Israel and pro terrorists.
Both are equally shit. Palestine is far from a saint, people act as if Palestinians didn't celebrate October 7th massacre. On other side Israel just waited an excuse to wage war and get rid of gaza problem

Also Israel isn't doing genocide, ya'll need to chill with saying that

Quiet my brother, they must not know our plans

You're the problematic here. Antisemitic.
Are you seriously calling me "antisemitic" because I attack the policy of the gov of Israel here ?

:snoopy:

You are inventing data to support your antisemitism. I just expose yourself over and over again.
:kobeha:
You are digging down, here, that's all you are doing. Keep calling me whatever you want. I know what I am, I know who I support (people of palestine ) and I know who you are supporting right: the gov that is currently bombing men women and children and is creating a DOCUMENTED genocide. You are on the side of people acting like monster. You should be ashamed. But no.. you prefer to do like Anakin - since you can't come back from this - and going dark full speed.

Trust me that if you don't back down NOW, the moment the genocide is acted to exist on an international scale in international law, I'm reporting your *ss to higher instances than this forum for apology of crime against humanity. I've VERY little patience with people who try to defend fascists.

You have 0 words about Hamas not wanting a peace agreement.
Hamas just accepted to discuss a ceasefire Einstein.

there is always a but. You are the worst problem of western civilization and the reason we are so close to World War III
No, those would be fascists, authoritarians, ultra liberals and those like you who try to defend them.

Because of your lack of reflexion, you are confusing the fact of being against a government and being against an entire people. I'm actually trying to defend Palestinians AND Israelian by explaining that fascism is coming to Israel, Israelian will be the second to suffer.

But you can't see that... why ?

If I was cheaky... I would say Islamophobia, common interest with far rightist in the gov of Israel and bigotry.. but hey... I'm not like that.

Yes they are. its actually documented and an investigation is underway.. there was a demand to avoid ANY action that could lead to a genocide. That was MONTH ago and Israel is still bombing.

So yes, there is a GENOCIDE. And the word is important.

Now, if you are denying that, you are participating in the invisibilization of this massacre. You are therefore complicit. There is no in-between.

Choose your side of history.

Yes they are. its actually documented and an investigation is underway.. there was a demand to avoid ANY action that could lead to a genocide. That was MONTH ago and Israel is still bombing.

So yes, there is a GENOCIDE. And the word is important.

Now, if you are denying that, you are participating in the invisibilization of this massacre. You are therefore complicit. There is no in-between.

Choose your side of history.
If Israel wanted to genocide Palestine it would have done so in first week of war

Both are equally shit. Palestine is far from a saint, people act as if Palestinians didn't celebrate October 7th massacre. On other side Israel just waited an excuse to wage war and get rid of gaza problem

Yes Palestinians are not saint. Many celebrated the 7th massacre but not all. We can't generalize like that. There are civilians and terrorists. To terrorists the death. To civilians peace even if they want Israelis death as long as they don't hurt anyone they are free to think and talk about what they want.

And what the fuck Israel awaited for an excuse? Don't come with that bullshit made it up in your head. They are all the time tracking terrorists exactly to avoid their actions even in foreign countries as they warned us here in Brazil and we could prevent it.

There is only one shit side and it is Hamas and their supporters no matter who they are. And if you don't support Israel you essentially support Hamas.

Are you seriously calling me "antisemitic" because I attack the policy of the gov of Israel here ?
Because you are pro Hamas and you said that many times in this thread. Plus you want Israel to stop existing. Plus you have double standards about this war.

And about the ceasefire it is already over because Hamas was just buying sometime and had no intentions of delivering any hostage.

Hamas has several hostages and that's all that Israel wants to rescue. Yet you come here everyday to complain about what Israel is doing to save the hostages but don't say shit about what Hamas did at October 7th and the hostages. In fact you claim that the official information that Israel gave about Hamas inhuman acts against hostages like rape, decapitation etc is false despite having no prove of that and we have Internation Court saying nothing about Israel making a genocide in Gaza but you claim that those denying that are in favor of genocide.

Last edited:
A genocide is not determined on how quick it is done.
It isn't, but it sure it is a metric that matters because it shows willingness to engage in it.

Israel killed how many people in Gaza so far, around 40k? Sources i saw say ratio to combat to civilian casualty rate is 1:2. That's really not a lot in terms of warfare statistics, still terrible but def not genocide numbers

Also it is well known HAMAS hides behind civilians and uses human shields, that just increases civilian casualty rate

To civilians peace even if they want Israelis death as long as they don't hurt anyone they are free to think and talk about what they want.
Any person that wishes harm in any capacity is now reaping what they sow when they elected HAMAS as leadership

And what the fuck Israel awaited for an excuse? Don't come with that bullshit made it up in your head. They are all the time tracking terrorists exactly to avoid their actions even in foreign countries as they warned us here in Brazil and we could prevent it.
And? I said they waited for an excuse to go to war, and HAMAS gave them that excuse on October 7th, now if they security detail failed or not is irrelevant, October 7th gave them excuse to go to war and end this once and for all

There is only one shit side and it is Hamas and their supporters no matter who they are. And if you don't support Israel you essentially support Hamas.
Israel is shit too, Hamas is shit too, both sides have dirty hands in this. It is fight between 2 asshole countries

Any person that wishes harm in any capacity is now reaping what they sow when they elected HAMAS as leadership
I will always defend your freedom of speech. But if you take an action that goes against my rights then you will suffer consequences.

Israel is shit too, Hamas is shit too, both sides have dirty hands in this. It is fight between 2 asshole countries
First of all Israep is not shit. Second Hamas is not a country. Neither Palestine. This is a rescue mission.

If Israel wanted to genocide Palestine it would have done so in first week of war
He claims the first genocide in history where the population grows instead of shrink. Meanwhile jews around the world are still less than before WWII

I love it when people raise their right arm. Feels almost like home:catblush:
Not complaining with your comment but I think ridiculous how people overvalue symbolism. Like I can't have my right arm stand in a certain way because Nazi did. Can't have a mustache a certain way because Hitle had. Can't use swastika because it wss their flag. And etc...

Meanwhile Soviet Union were like 10x worse and people proudly walk around with their symbols.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He claims the first genocide in history where the population grows instead of shrink. Meanwhile jews around the world are still less than before WWII

Not complaining with your comment but I think ridiculous how people overvalue symbolism. Like I can't have my right arm stand in a certain way because Nazi did. Can't have a mustache a certain way because Hitle had. Can't use swastika because it wss their flag. And etc...

Meanwhile Soviet Union were like 10x worse and people proudly walk around with their symbols.
I use all that symbolism in my life I dont care. As pagan swastika is my symbol of choise its just in different direction