One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Fascinating how Sakazuki and Sengoku both deeply resented the Shichibukai pirates, but still accepted them for the sake of the Gorosei's balance.

When you get to be in charge of the Marines, Sakazuki must have seen that you can't live through ideals while facing a shortage of manpower to address the greater threats of the One Piece world.

Also really foolish to turn Mihawk from an ally to an enemy overnight
Yup
But more like you dont want Hancock Moriah doffy to rampage the seas
Mihawk is one man and not a bigger than threat than doffy who has links to emperors

:suresure: remember the good old argument
"Legends among men" "legendary duels " "mohawk fought yonko shanks" "Fuji will low/midd diff kata/marco" "shanks has highest bounty
He is stronger than kaido and BM" "shanks is PK level"

:tchpepe: Time to stop.

I'm gonna enjoy the excuses and damage control of Posthawk and Navy fandom
"Legend among men " Oda words
"Legendary duels " WB words
Etc...
Yes Senpai

Ndule words : " MiHaWk iS YC1 !!1!1"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:suresure: remember the good old argument
"Legends among men" "legendary duels " "mohawk fought yonko shanks" "Fuji will low/midd diff kata/marco" "shanks has highest bounty
He is stronger than kaido and BM" "shanks is PK level"

:tchpepe: Time to stop.

I'm gonna enjoy the excuses and damage control of Posthawk and Navy fandom

I

Inspector_Mu

It was a 2v5 first off

So yes I suppose you're correct Ndule Kun,

Fuji can't defeat Sabo without incurring injuries. That seems like a logical conclusion to make from a 2v5 battle lmfao.

Fuji can't defeat Sabo without getting injured,

Just like Big Mom can't defeat Queen without....well Big Mom can't beat Queen at all, she just gets one shot.

Fuji > Sabo >> Queen >>>> Big Mom
:gokulaugh:Damage control
She beat queen in 2 moves and went to fight luffy
Nice try.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
:gokulaugh:Damage control
She beat queen in 2 moves and went to fight luffy
Nice try.
Yes as we all remember, Big Mom knocked Queen out and he was captured and taken to Whole Cake Island, removed from the story.

Oh wait a minute, sorry about that, I accidentally was reading from my copy of Doodle Piece.

Okay let's see...back in One Piece...Oh yeah, Big Mom couldn't injure Queen while Queen cracked her skull.

I really need to stop storing Doodle Piece and One Piece on the same book shelf.

Yes as we all remember, Big Mom knocked Queen out and he was captured and taken to Whole Cake Island, removed from the story.

Oh wait a minute, sorry about that, I accidentally was reading from my copy of Doodle Piece.

Okay let's see...back in One Piece...Oh yeah, Big Mom couldn't injure Queen while Queen cracked her skull.

I really need to stop storing Doodle Piece and One Piece on the same book shelf.
Queen would murder the tiny Rabbit commander that fucked up Fujitora.

"You know, Shanks, with great power comes great Freedom. The Celestial Dragons called it the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant. Myself, I just call it as I see it: The human burden."​

Roger looks directly at the camera.​

"The fishmen, the okamas, the giants...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the adam tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Shanks. But unfortunately I'm diseased and will not live until that fated day, so I'm relying on you to see it through. I want you to have every fishman under the sea dead or in chains in 20 years, and may God have you lose your arm to a weak ass seaking should you fail to do it. God bless the World Government Gorosei party."​

Status
Not open for further replies.