[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I have a one shot and passive I did not reveal. I revealed my 2 abilities which I can use repeadedly.
Could you share them now?

We could use all the information we can get to solve you two.

I’ll ask the same of Luka, AFK or not there’s plenty of time for him to come back and share with Night Talk going on.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You just have way too many nulls.

Where is your head now that we have a scum flip?
Why is that an issue this early?

Also I haven't thought about it too much yet, gonna have to look back at potential equity. Makes the kiku/sallu reads more solid though

Reading this night chat Prof's case on Luka/Melkor is interesting, I want to see how that develops

Why is that an issue this early?

Also I haven't thought about it too much yet, gonna have to look back at potential equity. Makes the kiku/sallu reads more solid though

Reading this night chat Prof's case on Luka/Melkor is interesting, I want to see how that develops
Broski, it's been 96h of discussion and a 24h night phase in between. This isn't "early".

Can you try a GTH list? It just doesn't sit right with me as having this many nulls is oftenly a scum tactic since scums want to keep the PoE wide.

which question did i get wrong lol?

don't worry, there just jelly! since your a awesome player!

yo tan wa
The question you got wrong was, "How many years did it take Ash to become Pokémon League Champion?" The answer is 22 and you said a different number.

About Yo Tan he came out with what looked like a track result on LM thinking he caught LM from an inconsistency on the read. That's a ballsy play for a scum to come out with a result like that and I doubt a scum would do that.

The question you got wrong was, "How many years did it take Ash to become Pokémon League Champion?" The answer is 22 and you said a different number.

About Yo Tan he came out with what looked like a track result on LM thinking he caught LM from an inconsistency on the read. That's a ballsy play for a scum to come out with a result like that and I doubt a scum would do that.
ah lol

I have seen scum tracker/watcher before in past game.

I noticed people are not liking me and it's hard for me to interact with people here when you are only talking about me but don't talk to me.

It hurts my feelings.
I wouldn't say that. I know what dislike and hate looks like and I'm not seeing it.

But I'm around, what should we talk about?

@Naomi On the quote above where I made my reads this is what I am leaning on with my reads. Do you agree with some of them and which of the read do you disagree on?
I agree with most. I think biggest ones im off on are prof and yo tan

If anyone was poisoned, I assume they'd be asking for help

Yoho gives a shout out from the grave
Sallu is just our Watcher and Yo our Tracker I think.
1 of those is suspect

I should therefore vote her to disincentive that behavior being clearing for her but not trying to game throw

Or maybe I am because srm doesn't matter

Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.