[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Emil said to me earlier this year that he had changed his playstyle. He kept asking "but when was I like that as Emil, and not Ekko". I think this might be his lowest yet ti be honest, he's clearly talking from a position of ignorance and yet is co evidently asserting things without any sort of background knowledge on them.

@Dr_Professor83 After I'm dead don't let Ultra lead any more please. As in straight up bypass his reads, ignore his objections, he has nothing of value left to add to this game. Scum will have to kill him soon anyway. Cal is my strongest scum read after Luka.

I am going to go be sick in peace.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Emil said to me earlier this year that he had changed his playstyle. He kept asking "but when was I like that as Emil, and not Ekko". I think this might be his lowest yet ti be honest, he's clearly talking from a position of ignorance and yet is co evidently asserting things without any sort of background knowledge on them.

@Dr_Professor83 After I'm dead don't let Ultra lead any more please. As in straight up bypass his reads, ignore his objections, he has nothing of value left to add to this game. Scum will have to kill him soon anyway. Cal is my strongest scum read after Luka.

Get better soon waifubro :smoothy:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know what Prof, give them their lynch. Then lynch Luka, RippedCal and Psychic. If Ultra is still alive by Day 6 then kill him too. Then they can have nothing to complain about.
@Dr_Professor83 As it stands my being alive is a distraction. We know that they're not all scum and we also know that regardless of what Luka flips nothing will change with them. Take this moment as your "character development" or whatever, just take more of the lead afterwards.

Dangerously close to the scum Ratchet sleep post. May have to yeet before Luka after all!

@Dr_Professor83 As it stands my being alive is a distraction. We know that they're not all scum and we also know that regardless of what Luka flips nothing will change with them. Take this moment as your "character development" or whatever, just take more of the lead afterwards.
I’d rather lynch Luka first and get his abilities out asap lol

But sure will let you die tomorrow from a more comfy position of 2 scum down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.