Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why I should not want your thoughts? Especially that i was leaning town on Ratchet. But maybe I missed something, you, confirmed town, has noticed.
majority of my takes r based on the current thread postion as i havent read thread much. if u want deailed reads probs asl prof or Ultra, they read everything i think

Hello guys, I haven't read anything, including my slot's posts, so any kind of recap would be nice

I'm just a friendly neighborhood Golurk

:sweat:
We're on Luka right now. He's pretty much outed himself as scum and just started shitposting about Eevee.

People're trying to think of who would be in a team with him though it's not been easy.

I would recommend you look through the threadmarks for other stuff like flips we've gotten up to this point.

How can Kekko still talk
He's a tree stump.

Emil said to me earlier this year that he had changed his playstyle. He kept asking "but when was I like that as Emil, and not Ekko". I think this might be his lowest yet ti be honest, he's clearly talking from a position of ignorance and yet is co evidently asserting things without any sort of background knowledge on them.

@Dr_Professor83 After I'm dead don't let Ultra lead any more please. As in straight up bypass his reads, ignore his objections, he has nothing of value left to add to this game. Scum will have to kill him soon anyway. Cal is my strongest scum read after Luka.

I am going to go be sick in peace.

I quess I should stop being lazy and ISO Cal.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It is after all, you creating this situation where "my flip is informative" by your own tunnel. Psychic and Ultra are no better. Psychic I can expect it from, Ultra has no excuse but I'm not surprised either. The complete lack of ability to get out of a tunnel once it starts going there is astounding to me from a player so experienced. That's why Prof needs to shout him down after my flip. I promise you that Ultra won't be able to accept blame or that he's wrong, he would begin speculating that some flips are faked and that we can't trust the writeups, and even if he doesn't, he would continue pushing the same suspects he has without any regard for how many times he is wrong this game. Flower counts as being wrong btw.

I could sit here and keep defending and I know for a fact my defence will be better than any argument or conspiracy you (the royal you) can conjure up. But if I'm wrong somewhere all this does is allow scum to sideline further, and so I need to create a gamestate where they can't do that. If that needs my flip then so be it, one mislynch shouldn't be the end of town. My role is a loss too but again, it's not the end of the world.

Bc I think you’re more of a busser than someone like Reloaded. Also I’ve heard several people, in multi games now, call you a busser. I know you say you aren’t but chances that all of them aren’t pulling it with no smoke behind it at all
Why are you using other people's insights and not your own?

You were part of my last scum game here where I reacted extremely angry to Polar bussing me. Are you saying I'm a hypocrite?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bc I think you’re more of a busser than someone like Reloaded. Also I’ve heard several people, in multi games now, call you a busser. I know you say you aren’t but chances that all of them aren’t pulling it with no smoke behind it at all
Look at HSR Big 3 from here. Day 1, he is in a team of 3 with Ekko and T-Pein, and busses Ekko in a CFD. He can do it, he has done it.

Are you scum then Melkor? Because from your perspective, if you think Flower and I are tiwn 3 of his 4 main pushes, you being another, would be town. So you should see this better than even I can.
He only pushed Flower day 1 though and moved from her to Polar? He basically led lynch on Polar, correct?

Why are you using other people's insights and not your own?

You were part of my last scum game here where I reacted extremely angry to Polar bussing me. Are you saying I'm a hypocrite?
Sure you can be a hypocrite just fine lol

And bc I always use other people’s insights to factor into my thinking.

I think it’s scummy that you keep making these “why are you defending Naomi for her”, “why are you using others insights”

Status
Not open for further replies.