Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ngl Lynchin Ratchet is already a hard sell rn
Lynchin him before outted scum I straight up ain't buyin
I'm not gonna dismiss the reads against the fella as there are those who probably read him better than I do plus he's a capable enough player on top of that

But there needs to be more solid thread threads down that path or a more consise case overall

And in that regard a scum flip or two would help that a lot

Was this second vote on Polar after Ultra here? Would be pretty hard bussing. Was Polar's position doomed then?
Idk when that vote was but I would say Polar was doomed the second he got outted for lying by Sallu, if that helps with any timeline stuff

Give me my Luka lynch, then Ratchet can be lynched tomorrow which he’s volunteering for then either everyone will be happy if they’re somehow aligned or the distraction will be gone

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In regards to Cal I've played with him on a scum team before and he's not the type to consider bussing his team unless they're either basically outted or completley afk

I may be misunderstanding the argument but he had no reason to bus polar during that cfd if he was on a team with him imo, in fact he would've tried his best to subtly save him while not relying on rng

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway Prof the only thing I want to add here is that after I'm dead you need to stop with the "I will take a backseat and let others go" thing this game. You probably have the best bead on the game out of everyone currently alive. In fact I would drop the "probably". So make use of that and lead.

In the Chunin Exams game, The situation with Ultra trying to get scum Polar lynched D1 was very similar, and there scum Cal tried to deflect to Pot and then to me

So there is precedence for Scum Cal not bussing even a little in a very similar situation

Ratchet

In regards to Cal I've played with him on a scum team before and he's not the type to consider bussing his team unless they're either basically outted or completley afk

I may be misunderstanding the argument but he had no reason to bus polar during that cfd if he was on a team with him imo, in fact he would've tried his best to subtly save him while not relying on rng
Big Three Mafia here - that counters this assertion.

In the Chunin Exams game, The situation with Ultra trying to get scum Polar lynched D1 was very similar, and there scum Cal tried to deflect to Pot and then to me

So there is precedence for Scum Cal not bussing even a little in a very similar situation
I remember him not bussing there yeah. So I don’t think he’s just an all the time dirty busser all the time or anything. But Flower and others have said it and thrown some examples to where I think it’s in his toolkit

Anyway Prof the only thing I want to add here is that after I'm dead you need to stop with the "I will take a backseat and let others go" thing this game. You probably have the best bead on the game out of everyone currently alive. In fact I would drop the "probably". So make use of that and lead.
Ratchet trying to gas me up before my fall. I’m doomed

Ratchet

Ratchet trying to gas me up before my fall. I’m doomed
Or you could just take the comment as is instead of trying to look for hidden meanings in there.

---

Think I'm happy with Pot/Sallu as firm town. If I default on the Psychic read and go back to her being town, I'm struggling for names.

Luka
Cal
Red Night
Kiku
Reloaded
Juliet
Melkor
Mango
Xenos

That's the most I can really stretch to, and I have several town leans in there. But if it's not Psychic then every scum should be in there, and fwiw I have reservations that Psychic would be so bold as scum as to keep doubling down like this. So I think I need to move off of that read.

Ratchet

We should be looking for at least 4 more Mafia with another Indie or two. So that's another 5 more in-town slots at minimum and very likely closer to 7. So there should only be 2-4 townies in there.

I remember him not bussing there yeah. So I don’t think he’s just an all the time dirty busser all the time or anything. But Flower and others have said it and thrown some examples to where I think it’s in his toolkit
Wrong.

Flower said it and I asked for receipts and she ignored me on five separate occasions. You know this.

I dont expect you to listen to Kiku or Pot though since Ratchet is the only ones anus you're interested in

Ratchet

I suppose Psychic could be Indie too but meh. If I need to form a PoE, and this is not something I want sheeped, it would be:

Luka/Cal/Red Night/Reloaded/Melkor/Mango. Just went with 6 to split the difference between 5 and 7.

It's something I've done in multiple recent scum games. It's just being ignored because the ones pushing me are scum or people like prof that if not scum only care about appealing to players they don't think are below them

I've also campaigned against bussing being used as a tactic on more recent scum games I've had

Again, ignored because it doesn't fit the agenda against me

Status
Not open for further replies.