Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second town game in a row here I've been heavily involved in lynching scum and had it baselessly reduced to bussing. It's annoying as fuck
I don’t think I had anything to do with the other one lol

If you’re town I’m sorry I’ve upset you. Like I said I’ve always liked you and thought you were pretty cool lol.

I'm gonna be busy working today and tomoorrow, but the important thing is that you guys need to stop following ratchet's lead.

I'm 100% sure scum roleblock me at night because none of my actions showed up.

Why would scum target me? Because I have them in my PoE, that's why.

Ratchet has been consistently wrong with his town reads, this is not the first time he claimed vig as scum.

The fact that you listen to him makes you scum Naomi. If ratchet flips scum, you're probably his scummate.

i am not scum. :gonope:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Gad lost the thunderdome, he will be lynched

Prepare to stop posting.​
Main thing on my mind is the rng lynch
In a world where Cal bussed during that cfd it would be with the confidence that the votes were manipulated in his favor imo, especially since Polar had a stronger role. I do not see him risking his teammate on rng here, with the added fact that Polar was only really screwed once he got caught in a lie during D2.

The game I'm referring to is Fuji's WoW game btw

In a world where Cal bussed during that cfd it would be with the confidence that the votes were manipulated in his favor imo, especially since Polar had a stronger role. I do not see him risking his teammate on rng here, with the added fact that Polar was only really screwed once he got caught in a lie during D2.

Gad was up 7 to 1 I think when Cal voted putting Polar at 2.

If he joined the wagon as a teammate Idk that he for sure thought it was going to go through and that Polar had that good of a chance at overtaking him.

I've got a double vote ability too lmao, could have just tipped Gad over the edge and not had to rely on rng

Status
Not open for further replies.