Cal
Red Night
Kiku
Reloaded
Juliet
Melkor
Mango
Xenos
If Cal is Town I'd probably move Xenos into the direct PoE. Otherwise I think it more or less comes out the same. Think scum have done a pretty good job at not being aligned with one other clearly this game. Makes me think I'm wrong somewhere but I can't think where that would be.

Just gonna ignore the point because it doesn't line up with your boyfriends agenda?
There was no point in there lol. Unless your point is don’t ignore Kiku and Pot, which I haven’t.

Again, you said you were leaving so I you can’t play without being mean spirited.. tata lol

I hope your scum bc I actually liked you and thought of you as overall pretty cool lol

In regards to Cal I've played with him on a scum team before and he's not the type to consider bussing his team unless they're either basically outted or completley afk

I may be misunderstanding the argument but he had no reason to bus polar during that cfd if he was on a team with him imo, in fact he would've tried his best to subtly save him while not relying on rng
And Polar being outed by Sallu happened day 2 , right? Then Cal should not be in primary Poe

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Think that's the limit as to where my solving can go for now, think I'm going to listen to the thread and take Psychic out of my scum leans. Otherwise I think that's probably going to be close to a complete solve. Obviously we don't have the room to eliminate 9 people so will need some others to contribute into thinning that down.

There was no point in there lol. Unless your point is don’t ignore Kiku and Pot, which I haven’t.

Again, you said you were leaving so I you can’t play without being mean spirited.. tata lol

I hope your scum bc I actually liked you and thought of you as overall pretty cool lol
The point was that you're valuing flowers opinion when her point wasn't valid and she ignored 5 tags asking her for receipts or an explanation

And I'm sure I'll live with you not liking me, you won't be the first

The point was that you're valuing flowers opinion when her point wasn't valid and she ignored 5 tags asking her for receipts or an explanation

And I'm sure I'll live with you not liking me, you won't be the first
I don’t dislike you. More so disappointed you’ve decided to be a jerk lol. Although I will say obviously we apparently aren’t coolio lol

Status
Not open for further replies.