Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Gad was up 7 to 1 I think when Cal voted putting Polar at 2.

If he joined the wagon as a teammate Idk that he for sure thought it was going to go through and that Polar had that good of a chance at overtaking him.
Aye the fella definitely would have just let the Gad lynch happen comfortably then, helping start the polar cfd would just be shaking the boat for no reason in scum cal's eyes

Though was he tagged for it or did he vote on his own? I'd have to check real quick

It’s also more a matter of, if Ratchet is scum you obviously aren’t aligned. And if he’s town you’ve belligerently tunneled that slot all game in avoidance of the Luka one today which is obviously unfavorable to you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Forgive me sire. I was out of turn
You're forgiven!
You're too kawaii after all

ratchet is on anti spew. hes only bussing one mate. rest r town btw

so uh whats with magics slot? i thought it was lean town day 1 but didnt pay it much attention. @MangoSenpai any chance u could catch up before the day ends and give some thoughts?

u can ask the active players for some summaries i suppose
I'll see what I can do, don't expect too much, I just came home from Mango's Bizarre adventure part 3, taking place in the Hellenic world
We're on Luka right now. He's pretty much outed himself as scum and just started shitposting about Eevee.

People're trying to think of who would be in a team with him though it's not been easy.

I would recommend you look through the threadmarks for other stuff like flips we've gotten up to this point.
Alright, I'll read threadmarks and try to read from this day. I should be free from now on
Hello Banette
:sweat:

What are your thoughts about this game?
:sweat::shocking:

@Dr_Professor83 Ultra leads a polar cfd with cal being the first to join the charge a minuite later

This was 45 mins until the end of dayphase with Gad still refusing to claim

I don't see a bussing situation here
I can see him being town. If Ratchet’s town, then obviously his tunnel and his treatment of me around that tunnel just makes it pretty hard to let him go but partially more personal than anything at that point. It’s a bias I’ll admit to lol.

Team Maximum has attempted to kill ??? but failed

Shadow Punch was used to kill @Emil / Pokemon Trainer Emil

Bulldoze was used on ??? and ???
Mudslap was used on ???
Hypnosis was used on ???
Transform was used on ???
Scary Face was used on ???
Curse was used on ???
Haze was used on ???
Night Slash was used on ???
Thunder wave was used on ???
Safeguard was used on ???