Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ratchet is on anti spew. hes only bussing one mate. rest r town btw

so uh whats with magics slot? i thought it was lean town day 1 but didnt pay it much attention. @MangoSenpai any chance u could catch up before the day ends and give some thoughts?

u can ask the active players for some summaries i suppose

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’d rather lynch Luka first and get his abilities out asap lol

But sure will let you die tomorrow from a more comfy position of 2 scum down lol
Makes no difference to me. Are you going to listen to me re: Ultra? That's really the only thing left, don't let him push a single other lynch for the rest of the time that you're in the game - he will lose the game for town.

Ratchet

so uh whats with magics slot? i thought it was lean town day 1 but didnt pay it much attention. @MangoSenpai any chance u could catch up before the day ends and give some thoughts?

Why did this have to be a tree stump. Fuji definitely wanted us to suffer.

It’s probably not aligned with Polar, if not multi ball prob only indie

Emil

Certified Memelord
as for ratchet i think its better u flip and then people follow ur legacy if u end up town tbh

specially if we flip luka today we can afford misyeets afterwards and urs wud be the most informative

Makes no difference to me. Are you going to listen to me re: Ultra? That's really the only thing left, don't let him push a single other lynch for the rest of the time that you're in the game - he will lose the game for town.
Ye I’ll listen lol. I’ll lead town into oblivion after you die if you flip town!

Ratchet

as in detox harms the liver or smth
I know. That's why it's taken in moderation.

----

By the by, the "why would Cal bus Polar" angle doesn't need much. It's definitely possible that he sees Ultra suspect Polar and jumps on board to get ahead of it, he probably would tell his scum mates that it is better long term for him while also saying Gad gets lynched anyway. For this reason I think it's unlikely more than one other partner would join this CFD. Will check the voters again but most will be town.

Ratchet

as for ratchet i think its better u flip and then people follow ur legacy if u end up town tbh

specially if we flip luka today we can afford misyeets afterwards and urs wud be the most informative
I'll be frank - what *you* think here is immaterial. Your tunneling has been ridiculous this game, you don't have good reason for your suspicion. You've been honorary scum all game long, no surprise you didn't stop even after you died. The best thing you can do is be seen and not heard.

I know. That's why it's taken in moderation.

----

By the by, the "why would Cal bus Polar" angle doesn't need much. It's definitely possible that he sees Ultra suspect Polar and jumps on board to get ahead of it, he probably would tell his scum mates that it is better long term for him while also saying Gad gets lynched anyway. For this reason I think it's unlikely more than one other partner would join this CFD. Will check the voters again but most will be town.
Cal is the only one I see on the wagon being on Polar’s team. Bc he’s the only one who would be trying to make anything of it and I can just see him being more likely to bus

Reloaded next I guess but in the past he’s hesitant to bus a teammate in that position as his former teammate. I know, I was telling him to hard bus Orca with me in re zero when I wanted him dead for our merge and he has cold feet doing it and switched his vote to orca counter like twice lol (which shows me he doesn’t prefer to be on teammates)

Cal is the only one I see on the wagon being on Polar’s team. Bc he’s the only one who would be trying to make anything of it and I can just see him being more likely to bus

Reloaded next I guess but in the past he’s hesitant to bus a teammate in that position as his former teammate. I know, I was telling him to hard bus Orca with me in re zero when I wanted him dead for our merge and he has cold feet doing it and switched his vote to orca counter like twice lol (which shows me he doesn’t prefer to be on teammates)
Why am I more likely to bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.