Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He only pushed Flower day 1 though and moved from her to Polar? He basically led lynch on Polar, correct?
He did, that's why he gets a "1". He wanted Flower lynched. That's a miss. He wants me lynched. That's a miss too. If you're town, he also wants you lynched, and that's another miss. 1 for 4 is not good Melkor. And worse still, he can't re-adjust very well, hence why he should be overruled from here on. If he's right on you then he's batting average.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll be frank - what *you* think here is immaterial. Your tunneling has been ridiculous this game, you don't have good reason for your suspicion. You've been honorary scum all game long, no surprise you didn't stop even after you died. The best thing you can do is be seen and not heard.
happens

if u r town u could use me as cannon fodder to find scum that r using me as crutches. ur legacy will be very valuable against psychic and cal for one if they r said scum

i think u just looked worst than both from the little ive seen in terms of damaging town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
happens

if u r town u could use me as cannon fodder to find scum that r using me as crutches. ur legacy will be very valuable against psychic and cal for one if they r said scum

i think u just looked worst than both from the little ive seen in terms of damaging town
I'd rather not use you at all to be honest because I don't think any scum will make themselves catchable based on their play around you. I'd rather you just go ahead to dead chat.

Nah ratchet started the last game we played scum together by immedietely asking if he could bus me

But I'm the one that would turn a stray ultra vote into a full on cfd on my teammate! (Says everyone apparently without providing any receipts! )

Useless cunts
If you are town Ratchet may be scum after all....hm. But Luka's scum flip would mostly clear Ratcher.

You do not want to lynch Luka today? He may be outed by his flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.