[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't true at all btw.

I'm constantly telling my scummates off for bussing and I NEVER bus unless it's absolutely 100% necessary.

This post here is demonstrably untrue and I expect you to firmly back it up with receipts of any instance where I have tried to CFD a teammate when town was comfortably the leading wagon.

I'll wait patiently
Why would he look horrible all he had to do was ride the coatails of your shit push.

Also answer my question or I'll make it clear you're ergregiously lying to dirty my thread standing
@Flower

Third time. Stop avoiding answering this.
FLOWER HAS IGNORED MY QUESTION THREE TIMES BECAUSE SHE CAN'T BACK UP HER STATEMENT WHICH WAS DELIBERATELY INTENDED TO DIRTY MY SLOT
You have ignored my question 5 times now

Your vote has absolutely zero weight until you can prove you weren't intentionally trying to dirty my slot with lies

nobody listen to flower until she provides the receipts I've asked for four times now
Wrong.

Flower said it and I asked for receipts and she ignored me on five separate occasions. You know this.

I dont expect you to listen to Kiku or Pot though since Ratchet is the only ones anus you're interested in
If you can't see how this is just pure spite then I don't know what to tell you

Absolutely zero qualification despite plenty of reason for it

Just a read to be spiteful

If you can't see why I'd bark back after being ignored this many times only for her to demand a claim from me and act as if she's some fucking big shot then I don't know what to tell you

I won't put up with it and I'm not going to be bullied into claiming by someone that's done nothing but try and dirty my slot and boss me around all game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So beyond all this, besides Ratchet (who I think has done an all time convoluted distance from Luka if scum, but maaaybe), who is your PoE?
If you're still contemplating that I'm scum with Luka then just lynch me and get it over with. Otherwise you're just going to stick with the tinfoil.

So beyond all this, besides Ratchet (who I think has done an all time convoluted distance from Luka if scum, but maaaybe), who is your PoE?
I'd have to read back ratchet and luka but I don't really feel like doing it right now but in our last scum game here he asked immedietely when the game started if he could bus me and in the last game I played with him on OLF he and Ultra decided to bus each other too. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the top of POE right now though

Something like xenos and melkor and some of the inactives I've never heard of

Mango won't be scum

Not sure on Juliet I've hated her play but she is probably pretty clear based on Luka?

If you're still contemplating that I'm scum with Luka then just lynch me and get it over with. Otherwise you're just going to stick with the tinfoil.
Truth be told I don’t think so. I hold out a small chance of possibility bc I’m irrationally afraid of being embarrassed despite evidence telling me the contrary

It just doesn’t seemed aligned to me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Truth be told I don’t think so. I hold out a small chance of possibility bc I’m irrationally afraid of being embarrassed despite evidence telling me the contrary

It just doesn’t seemed aligned to me
Just get it over with. Both Ultra and Cal are posting the most flagrantly obvious townie in the game currently and the general sentiment is to sheep them. So get my flip to put that to bed and then maybe you will stop listening to them.

It’s similar to me being pretty sure there’s not a monster under my bed bc I checked before the lights were off. But then I lay there and be like “but what if

Probably shouldn’t be acknowledging it but irrationality is irrational

"
I think I'm just going to bus Cal and ride the cred as long as it takes me, will let hero and t pein lurk and coast along

Cal I assume you're okay with that?"

He posted this in a scum chat with me before I'd even shown up yet for example

Status
Not open for further replies.