Speculations How does Mihawk end up being Zoro’s final opponent

How does Mihawk end up as Zoro’s final fight?

• Total voters
How? Oda makes it happen that's how. This thinly veiled thread doesn't hide anything. You don't want Mihawk being the last fight Zoro has, because it powercliffs all these other fools you support.

But it will happen and Mihawk will be stronger than anyone not named Imu (if that little rat can even fight). Them the facts

Last edited:
Nah man

Buggy whole rise was simply done to fit in Mihawk and other warlords and oda took inspiration from Saturn.

IMU doesn't need to ally with anyone. More so, when CG was part of WG earlier so don't think oda will make them join again.
Nah I get you’re still on the BB train, but with how much Nika piece has become a thing the final fight between the god of the earth who has ruled since Joyboys era is more likely imo.

And seeing how he has no decent subordinates cross Guild makes up for that. Especially now with Doffy talking about moving someplace higher

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
why wouldn't it? It does internal damage
Croc doesn't have weak haki either

Nah I get you’re still on the BB train, but with how much Nika piece has become a thing the final fight between the god of the earth who has ruled since Joyboys era is more likely imo.

And seeing how he has no decent subordinates cross Guild makes up for that. Especially now with Doffy talking about moving someplace higher
Even if it's imu then there are ways too many big characters for SHs and their allies to face.

CG most likely then will join SHs because they aren't evil per se to be taken down

it would have to be the last fight of the series
This is your headcanon my guy

Zoro vs mihawk will be Zoro’s last fight and Luffy vs the final villain will Luffy’s last fight and the last fight of the series.

everything else you are making up is your headcanon and you’re using your headcanon to dictate what’s possible

Croc doesn't have weak haki either

Even if it's imu then there are ways too many big characters for SHs and their allies to face.

CG most likely then will join SHs because they aren't evil per se to be taken down
How many big characters are there for the SHs? Oda completely ended CP0 and VA hype so unless the god knights are some super strong individuals I don’t see them being a big deal for post the pirate king crew unless there’s not many 1v1s

Zoro vs mihawk will be Zoro’s last fight
why?

Is zoro just gonna throw away his swords after that or something?

Zoro vs Mihawk is the fight that will make him the WSS. Oda will for sure give us a fight where WSS zoro goes up against someone else. Likely Ethan.

Being WSS doesn't mean he wont ever fight again.

Zoro will most likely become WSS before goofy becomes PK.

why?

Is zoro just gonna throw away his swords after that or something?

Zoro vs Mihawk is the fight that will make him the WSS. Oda will for sure give us a fight where WSS zoro goes up against someone else. Likely Ethan.

Being WSS doesn't mean he wont ever fight again.

Zoro will most likely become WSS before goofy becomes PK.
Where is nusjuro's black blade?:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How many big characters are there for the SHs? Oda completely ended CP0 and VA hype so unless the god knights are some super strong individuals I don’t see them being a big deal for post the pirate king crew unless there’s not many 1v1s
Well as of now, you have elders, Holy Knights (their designs/silhouettes make me feel they are strong), few admirals if not all and IMU

Also, oda can always introduce some more on their side like potential admiral candidates who are still VAs.

That's a lot.

And, then CG doesn't give you that vibe of being evil. Mihawk definitely isn't not croc who appears to have changed.

Apart from, Zoro vs Mihawk question there is nothing going on for CG to side with WG.

Infact, both buggy and croc already helped luffy during MF so we have that track record as well along with this manga being Nika piece now.

And, on that Zoro vs Mihawk point - tbh, one has to understand that zoro's fight doesn't dictate the plot narrative. Wano was prime example when his plots were sidelined to make room for Luffy.

FV will revolve around Luffy and CG has nothing going against Luffy even if you think IMU is FV

Well as of now, you have elders, Holy Knights (their designs/silhouettes make me feel they are strong), few admirals if not all and IMU

Also, oda can always introduce some more on their side like potential admiral candidates who are still VAs.

That's a lot.

And, then CG doesn't give you that vibe of being evil. Mihawk definitely isn't not croc who appears to have changed.

Apart from, Zoro vs Mihawk question there is nothing going on for CG to side with WG.

Infact, both buggy and croc already helped luffy during MF so we have that track record as well along with this manga being Nika piece now.

And, on that Zoro vs Mihawk point - tbh, one has to understand that zoro's fight doesn't dictate the plot narrative. Wano was prime example when his plots were sidelined to make room for Luffy.

FV will revolve around Luffy and CG has nothing going against Luffy even if you think IMU is FV
The final Villain will revolve around Luffy. Let’s not act like Buggy and Luffy aren’t heavily connected and have been since the story started.

And they aren’t cartoonishly evil; but cross Guild have been using the money and influence of the underworld emperors and pitting people against the marines; even good marines like T Bone. They are definitely not good people; they’re just pirates.

And yes Zoro vs Mihawk doesn’t dictate the narrative but the narrative is dictated by dreams. The dreams of all the straw hats need to be accomplished by the time the story ends, which means Zoro vs Mihawk does need to fit in to the final saga somehow and Cross Guild becoming the final villains is the easiest way since Buggy became the leader of it and Buggy’s not going to just stop falling upwards. He’s going to hit the peak of the world just like Luffy is.

The final Villain will revolve around Luffy. Let’s not act like Buggy and Luffy aren’t heavily connected and have been since the story started.

And they aren’t cartoonishly evil; but cross Guild have been using the money and influence of the underworld emperors and pitting people against the marines; even good marines like T Bone. They are definitely not good people; they’re just pirates.

And yes Zoro vs Mihawk doesn’t dictate the narrative but the narrative is dictated by dreams. The dreams of all the straw hats need to be accomplished by the time the story ends, which means Zoro vs Mihawk does need to fit in to the final saga somehow and Cross Guild becoming the final villains is the easiest way since Buggy became the leader of it and Buggy’s not going to just stop falling upwards. He’s going to hit the peak of the world just like Luffy is.
Buggy is the only character in the verse who actively damaged the straw hat btw:willight: