Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think about it this way : 1.2 billion bounty is for her DF, the rest is for her own power.
She really is nothing special without her fruit, she has solid armament haki i guess but thats nothing special in the realm of YC3s and YC2s, and her CoC is just decorative like Kidd.
She relies on her DF too much which makes her comparable to Law, who also would be average at best without the DF.
I dont understand people who gas her up because of this. Koby would have mid-diff pimp slapped her back to the CD dungeons if she didnt have her DF power.
Her df is only strong because of her. Not vice versa.

The Celestial Dragons fucked up by giving it to the prettiest sister, they created a problem. Should have given it to Sandersonia or Marigold.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

She's definitely not a fodder lol...

Her df is broken and she got taken apart by the greatest so no shame in losing to BB :catrude:

However, there is one thing which is worth discussing....

After BB negated her df, why Hancock was helpless? She has CoC so she definitely has haki to counter attack BB but she was just helpless..

Was it because of chokehold? But then she has her legs free and we have seen her being well versed in usin kicks so why she didn't use CoA coated kicks?
Thanks to her strong reliance on her DF she hasnt developped her CoC. Kinda like Kidd or Ace.

Last edited:
She's definitely not a fodder lol...

Her df is broken and she got taken apart by the greatest so no shame in losing to BB :catrude:

However, there is one thing which is worth discussing....

After BB negated her df, why Hancock was helpless? She has CoC so she definitely has haki to counter attack BB but she was just helpless..

Was it because of chokehold? But then she has her legs free and we have seen her being well versed in usin kicks so why she didn't use CoA coated kicks?
she's fodder deal with it and yes she became helpless because because of the chokehold sad
Post automatically merged:

no she's only strong because of her fruit

She's not a fodder but the encounter with Blackbeard definitely made it seem like she's helpless without her devil fruit, I mean, this statement that Augur said about Ace absolutely doesn't apply to Boa lol.
Except it does because boa is a haki master as well with all 3 types of haki and extremely good skill in fighting. She just also has a broken devil fruit.