Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano arc - when the clowns are racing for their Incompetent Competition

From Lolden who naively believed Kaido and Orochi would leave Wano in peace after 5 years
Kaido, who killed his lifesavers (Bari Grandpa and Mane Grandma) in flashback and now apparently killed Orochi who had accompanied him for 20 years, in exchange for new alliance with Tantrum Mom
Queen, who never reported anything happened in Udon, Opera style in WCI arc
Denjiro, who started like genius mastermind and ended with wanking Kinemon like some users here wanking their favorite character
Marco and Whitebeard Pirates, who never knew Oden was dead for whatever reason
Big Mom Pirates, who got trolled twice by single character
Sanji, who used to be Mr. Prince and now is against 2 Yonko crews but hoes are his priority
And the list will still go on..

So Kaido really plan from the begin to kill of Orochi but wait for the best moment. He probably want Wano because it is a really good fortress for wars and he want to take out everyone of the world. This going be spicey, with that their is a no way that the Navy don't come to wano. Drake probably gonna call them out later.
I think he kept him alive just to make sure orochi captured all of scabbards and Momo who were sent to the future

"Kaidou's plan did not include the serpent from the beginning, he was useless.
The goal of Kaido is to launch the best war in the world, to destroy the current nation of peace, and then to make Yamato the leader of a new country. A country worthy of launching a war against the entire world is called Onigashima Island.
That is the "New Onigashima Island Project"
Well rip Orochi then. I don't feel bad for him at all.

"Kaidou's plan did not include the serpent from the beginning, he was useless.
The goal of Kaido is to launch the best war in the world, to destroy the current nation of peace, and then to make Yamato the leader of a new country. A country worthy of launching a war against the entire world is called Onigashima Island.
That is the "New Onigashima Island Project"
See there we go...WANO WILL MAKE MARINEFORD LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY. We saw this since the beginning

YAMATO IS JOINING THE STRAW HATS
R I G H T
N O W
B O I I I I I I I I I I
Bro you're an admin... stop falling for his bait.

It's very unlikely that Orochi is actually dead, though Kaidou killing him isn't surprising. Reasons why I think Orochi isn't dead are:
- it would be an incredibly cheap way for Orochi to die and it gives off a feeling of there being no payoff whatsoever for the caliber of a villian that he is. In a sense Orochi is even more of a villain than Kaidou is.
- we still don't know anything about Orochi's mythical zoan fruit. The stronger zoan fruits seem to have special characteristics. With the ancient zoans, in addition to their immense strength, they seem to be incredibly durable and the mythical zoans are even more rare than the ancient zoans. With Marco's pheonix fruit he has regen as his special ability so Orochi defo has some sort of special ability as well. Keep in mind that see survived an attack from a Clima Tact attack powered up by Zeus with no signs of injury. We know it isn't haki coz he's weak with the exclusion of his DF.
- Orochi is not stupid as such it doesn't make sense for him to not have thought of the possibility of getting betrayed by Kaidou.

My guess is that Orochi kept the special ability of his DF a secret from Kaidou in case he ever got betrayed by Kaidou and that is what is gonna be what revives/saves him.

Y'all keep in mind that when Luffy spoke about defeating Kaidou etc. on the ship on the way to Onigashima, he mentioned them in the following order: Kaidou -> Lilin -> Orochi which sounded a bit odd at the time but Oda seemingly taking Orochi out early in the the arc only to bring him back later will match what Luffy was saying.

It's very unlikely that Orochi is actually dead, though Kaidou killing him isn't surprising. Reasons why I think Orochi isn't dead are:
- it would be an incredibly cheap way for Orochi to die and it gives off a feeling of there being no payoff whatsoever for the caliber of a villian that he is. In a sense Orochi is even more of a villain than Kaidou is.
- we still don't know anything about Orochi's mythical zoan fruit. The stronger zoan fruits seem to have special characteristics. With the ancient zoans, in addition to their immense strength, they seem to be incredibly durable and the mythical zoans are even more rare than the ancient zoans. With Marco's pheonix fruit he has regen as his special ability so Orochi defo has some sort of special ability as well. Keep in mind that see survived an attack from a Clima Tact attack powered up by Zeus with no signs of injury. We know it isn't haki coz he's weak with the exclusion of his DF.
- Orochi is not stupid as such it doesn't make sense for him to not have thought of the possibility of getting betrayed by Kaidou.

My guess is that Orochi kept the special ability of his DF a secret from Kaidou in case he ever got betrayed by Kaidou and that is what is gonna be what revives/saves him.

Y'all keep in mind that when Luffy spoke about defeating Kaidou etc. on the ship on the way to Onigashima, he mentioned them in the following order: Kaidou -> Lilin -> Orochi which sounded a bit odd at the time but Oda taking Orochi out early in the the arc only to bring him back later will match what Luffy was saying.
What purpose is Orochi gonna serve to the plot... The "build up" was that he was a puppet of Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.