Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that was exactly what he was doing until BM came into the picture.

Guys, he didn't just wait 20 years to kill Orochi. Big Mom came to Wano and allied with him. The marines and WG are in a disarray over Blackbeard and the Shichibukai. There is a massive, viable reason for Kaido kill Orochi NOW and not before
What was stopping Kaido from conquering Wano and taking control of the samurai decades ago though?
I still don’t get why Big Mom allying with him makes any difference when he would’ve gained a considerable amount of manpower from the Wano samurai regardless. He just would’ve gained it sooner rather than later.

Thats so stupid

Zoro killing Orochi somehow downplays Zoro? Hahaha

It looks more like you got trolled.

Zoro avenging Yasui would have been BAD ASS
Yeah i don't know who is the one trolling me or them or you ? When they denied Zoro fighting Kaido you are on their side but now you want to play the rule of fairness lmfao they got destroyed .
:holdthisl::akasalt:

Orochi killed Yasui... Zoro was Yasui's ally.

Zoro should have been able to avenge his friend
Orochi is nothing more than a tool. If it was Orochi by himself, Yasui would've gotten rid of him long time ago himself, considering Yasui once led the strongest samurai in Wano.

The one who Yasui wanted dead wasn't Orochi, as he's nothing more than a scrub, but Kaido.

I don't believe Orochi is dead. I mean it just doesn't make sense to kill him off now without giving Hiyori and Momo the closure they need. Plus this is Oda he never kills anyone off outside of a flashback. On another note I'm really curious to see if Caribou mentions that Shirahoshi is Poseidon to Kaido and Big Mom. Maybe they'll take a trip to Fishman Island.
How can they do that when the alliance will fight them right here, though? I can imagine her sending Kata, just for him to betray her and protect Shirahoshi.

ODA has to cover a lot of big characters(admirals) , stakes are high ,cannot manage to give panels to orochi. As I always felt kaido & his commanders should be given more panel time.
I have a feeling Orochis power gives him 8 lives. Would put it beneath Oda to have one of his "lives" sacrificed in this moment. If Orochi dies, Kanjuro's whole plot goes in the garbage and Fukurokuju and the Mimiwarigumi leader wouldn't have much to do. I doubt they'll entirely side with Kaido

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you uploaded the wrong panel because this has absolutely nothing to do with Kaido being able to subjugate the Wano samurai if he really wanted to do.

He was maintaining the status quo because that’s what the narrative called for but he was literally the true power behind maintaining Orochi’s rule, Kaiso could’ve usurped him and gained control of the samurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.