Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Passive ability:
Targeting a player with a beneficial ability will be healed.

Active abilities:
Refill
Give double action
Upgrade player's next action
Protect 3 random players from harmful abilities - 2 shot and can only be used day 3 or after

Actions
Day 1 gave Naomi double action
Day 2 refilled Naomi, gave prof double action and healed him from rolecrush, upgraded yo tan next action to restore a destroyed ability he claimed
Day 3 gave sallu double action
Day 4 refilled flower and I think it got sent to cal when he used lighting rod
Day 5 refilled flower
Day 6 refilled flower and upgraded her next action
Probably town.

I don't need to show where you defended him "on his merit", because there are more ways if defending someone than just purely by supporting their own merits. And the fact you need to qualify your request as such proves that you're aware that you defended him.
No actually, because painting me calling you scum as a chainsaw defense is explicitly subject to interpretation

Passive ability:
Targeting a player with a beneficial ability will be healed.

Active abilities:
Refill
Give double action
Upgrade player's next action
Protect 3 random players from harmful abilities - 2 shot and can only be used day 3 or after

Actions
Day 1 gave Naomi double action
Day 2 refilled Naomi, gave prof double action and healed him from rolecrush, upgraded yo tan next action to restore a destroyed ability he claimed
Day 3 gave sallu double action
Day 4 refilled flower and I think it got sent to cal when he used lighting rod
Day 5 refilled flower
Day 6 refilled flower and upgraded her next action
What's your flavor?

Ratchet

No actually, because painting me calling you scum as a chainsaw defense is explicitly subject to interpretation
No it isn't - you took my initial post of the day and spun it to a defence of Mango without considering that I could be right on him, and simply wrong on you by extension. You haven't been able to address this point either. It was only when it was clear he was going to be lynched that you introduced the idea that I was bussing him, and even then, you still are trying to lynch me over him. All of this serves as a defence, and you defended the slot earlier in the game.

No it isn't - you took my initial post of the day and spun it to a defence of Mango without considering that I could be right on him, and simply wrong on you by extension. You haven't been able to address this point either. It was only when it was clear he was going to be lynched that you introduced the idea that I was bussing him, and even then, you still are trying to lynch me over him. All of this serves as a defence, and you defended the slot earlier in the game.
You are adamantly claiming I'm defending someone who you scoffed at me for clearing because he was "obvious town and never going to be lynched"

Have you properly reconciled this like at all because it seems like you keep brushing the point under the rug

Ratchet

You are adamantly claiming I'm defending someone who you scoffed at me for clearing because he was "obvious town and never going to be lynched"

Have you properly reconciled this like at all because it seems like you keep brushing the point under the rug
Sure I have - your reasoning for copping him didn't make sense because you had 0 reason to suspect his slot. Your claim was that you wanted mech in case other people decided to push him, and somehow this made more sense to you than copping someone who you have no read on.

Glaive Rush was used on ???
Meteor Assault was used to kill @Flower / Pokemon Trainer Flower

Soft Boiled has been used on ???
Helping Hand has been used on ???
Protect was used on ???
Mango's ability claim there is that it wasn't a kill, and it probably isn't, so the appearance of Orca lowering someone's defence coinciding with a kill probably lends to one conclusion

Ratchet

Mango's ability claim there is that it wasn't a kill, and it probably isn't, so the appearance of Orca lowering someone's defence coinciding with a kill probably lends to one conclusion
Did Meteor Rush appear earlier? Without having a kill attached, I mean.

Team Maximum Mafia has killed @Yo Tan Wa / Pokemon Trainer Yo Tan Wa

Headbutt was used on ???
Sword Of Ruin was used on ???
Thunder Wave was used on ???
Trop Kick was used on ???
Aromatic Mist was used on ???
Mud Slap was used on ???
Trop Kick was used on ???
Shadow Force was used on ???
Meteor Assault was used on ???
Turbo Blaze was used on ???
Safeguard was used on ???