Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I find it funny how this new version of meritocracy being pushed here tries to shame people for thinking they can have any control of their lives or change for the better in any way lol. Like if you're suffering, you might as well give up and fall deeper.

Please, go to the leftist library , check the number of scientific studies I'm using to make my points, come back here, and try to tell me once again that I'm disconnected from reality without hesitating on your keyboard.

:yodaswag:

Can you prove what you just said or are you just trying to sh*t through your mouth right now ?

Because if you want me to start saying that you are defending fascists and terrorists... I can do that mate, and I have a lot more proofs than you to back up that affirmation.

You really want to play that game ?

:beckmoji:
Leftist library you mean pseudo science library? Hahah no I pass

I find it funny how this new version of meritocracy being pushed here tries to shame people for thinking they can have any control of their lives or change for the better in any way lol. Like if you're suffering, you might as well give up and fall deeper.
Yeah. Only the corrupted state can make your life better. The same state that is accused of maintaining the status quo. To keep the rich richer and the poor poorer.

i mean the anti meritocracy side is literally spearheaded by a guy who has issues with motivation...

it's kinda funny when you think of it that way
It's definitely self-evident. Yes very funny but also scary to see just how many people share his viewpoints. These people are marching towards ruin.
Post automatically merged:

Ironically, meritocracy is the first enemy I had to get rid of to start healing.

It was preventing me from seeing myself as a legitimate person. Before getting rid of that, for me my situation was my fault and I was deserving my life.
Ahh So you admit that you are biased, not for the "rational" thought you've had but because you think yourself worthless... Therefore enemy number 1 is people with ( merit) by making everyone equally worthless. (Reminds me of The Incredibles bad guys train of thought, Once everyone's Super, then no one will be.) Iirc.

"The new version of meritocracy". Making it seems like there are multiple somehow lol.

Unless you believe in the hardcore side of the concept, Materialism doesn't push the idea that you can't have any control of your life or change for the better. In fact that's what I'm trying to do and what I'm trying to make everyday here.

Materialism explains that your life is mainly following the pattern of structures in society. In short, if you don't have any capitals (social, economic or cultural), you will find yourself stuck in life unless you acquire those capitals. But that's the thing, those capitals are purpusely kept away from people who don't have them by the dominant classes. So to succeeds with no capitals in our world is simply almost impossible. THat's why "transclass", in other words people who move upward from the working to the middle or from the middle to the upper class are rare exceptions.

Meritocracy is build on the belief that anyone with enough work and enough will can achieve anything. But as demonstrated, that's not how the world works. Meritocracy is a system that simply cannot exist and cannot work, because it negates the foundamental sociological structures and nature of society.

So you can have control and change for the better. But in a capitalistic society, the chances for you to become rich when you are a factory worker are close to none.

so this is all a personal vendetta for you
The belief in meritocracy is what separate the left from the right. Because if you believe in it, it means that you don't understand or are ignoring the sociological and documented social structure of our world and therefore, you will create an inequal and toxic system.

So I fight meritocracy in order to bring more people to the right side of history and reality and to fight those inequalities. Simple as that. Its not personnal, it just happens that I had to learn it the hard way.

Leftist library you mean pseudo science library? Hahah no I pass
U funny

Only the corrupted state can make your life better. The same state that is accused of maintaining the status quo. To keep the rich richer and the poor poorer.
This is not the doing of corruption. This is the doing of capitalism mate. The nature of capitalism is to treat some people better than others.

It's definitely self-evident. Yes very funny but also scary to see just how many people share his viewpoints. These people are marching towards ruin.
You are scared of your shadow. You have really no idea how liberating it is to be a leftist
:optimistic:

Ahh So you admit that you are biased
On the contrary. I know my ennemy, therefore I'm far less biased than someone who defends capitalism and therefore meritocracy.

Therefore enemy number 1 is people with ( merit) by making everyone equally worthless
You see, that's why you are the one who is biased and I'm not. When I say "no meritocracy", you think "so we are equally worthless", when in reality I'm saying "we are equally amazing".

Can you guys stop shitting on the dude who showed vulnerability and shared with y'all that he struggles with mental health? That's really low behavior here rn
As long as they don't attack my mental health its fine.
They can sh*t on my arguments as much as they want, they will not be able to, but they can try :shocking:

so @Logiko your mental illness is that you don't motivation to do anything for long period of time and that's why you call yourself a disabled person, am I correct??
In short, there are some things that I simply can't START to do unless I feel a very high pressure (cleaning the room, doing the dishes, taking a walk, working on a project, taking care of myself, phoning others and so on...) The motivation to START those things simply is not there and the pressure often happens far too late and I'm sometimes close from the diogen syndrom's symptoms. For the small task I can finish them when they are started but I have problem finishing the harder task (cleaning the room, working on projects). This is caused by a recognized mental illness called psychosis (a small one in my case) that is impacting my level of motivation and is disabling me to a point around 50 to 79% (according to professsionals, from having a normal life to having a social and active one), so I'm benefiting from an state help and others social measures to help me get back on track. That's one of the strenght of France's social system.

I offer you to do the same. Why should I respect him, dude can't even respect himself or others.
I have respected some people when they've earned it. That's how it goes.
I don't remember ever insulting anyone directly here. But that's beside the point, I usually respect most people here, but you are not most people, you are a far rightist with toxic ideas.. why should I respect that ?

Funny how you pretend that corruption doesn't exist and all people working at governament are good willed.
I didn't say that it doesn't exist. I said that the fact that society is keeping the rich rich and the poor poor is not a doing of corruption but a simple symptom of capitalism and meritocracy.

Most people in gov. over the world today are ignorant about the reality of the world. Not machiavelic, not stupid, not good, just ignorant.

I didn't say that it doesn't exist. I said that the fact that society is keeping the rich rich and the poor poor is not a doing of corruption but a simple symptom of capitalism and meritocracy.

Most people in gov. over the world today are ignorant about the reality of the world. Not machiavelic, not stupid, not good, just ignorant.
I didn't said you said that. I just said you pretend it doesn't exist. Your whole premise of governament having more power is that the people in there would have good heart to help others. Wake up to reality dude. Tjey don't. We are better having more power to ourselves than giving it to governament.