You literally realized you replied to my comment with an imagine saying I am the reason why the choose the bear right?

Or is the language barrier not translating your memes?
Perhaps you didn't understand the meme correctly mate.

You being part of the reason why they choose the bear doesn't mean that you are all those things. Its just means that this behavior of laughing at women's feelings or that denying that there is a valid reason why they would choose the bear ARE ONE OF the reasons why women feel so insecure around men. And that's why reactions of men are funny - and pathetic..

In fact.. I'm sharing a post about women's feelings and insecurities around men (which is a major problem in society) and you make it about you and your insecurity in front of the meme.

I'm a man. Do you see any insecurity in me while sharing this meme ?

So, shushh.. let women have this.. and let me have my fun for once:

:carrocorn:

In fact.. I'm sharing a post about women's feelings and insecurities around men (which is a major problem in society) and you make it about you and your insecurity in front of the meme.
You literally made it about me when you replied to my comment with that image lmao

You literally made it about me when you replied to my comment with that image lmao
I said "lmao". I didn't specifically said that it was about you, you CHOOSED to make it about you and yeah.. And you are STILL talking about you, when the subject is men being a danger to women and women fearing us. lol

Let's talk about that instead, okay ? :willight:

I said "lmao". I didn't specifically said that it was about you, you CHOOSED to make it about you and yeah.. And you are STILL talking about you, when the subject is men being a danger to women and women fearing us. lol

Let's talk about that instead, okay ? :willight:
>replied to comment with imagine with the word “you” in it
>surprised said person he replied to thinks it’s about them

Bruh are you slow.

also if you want to talk about women being afraid of men go ahead. You can do two things at once

>replied to comment with imagine with the word “you” in it
>surprised said person he replied to thinks it’s about them

Bruh are you slow.

also if you want to talk about women being afraid of men go ahead. You can do two things at once
Actually I'm doing three things !

- I talk about the problem
- While doing that I'm having fun meming
- While doing that I'm ticking your rightist side off

Three good things at once

:pepecroc:

The most terrifying part is that there people who genuinely think Raphaël Glucksmann is a good choice.
People who are not really interested in Politic I think and just want to have the good middle choice who is not completely radical. But they don't understand that he is just a Macron bis. and not an ally of the left or progressism.

Says the guy who gets his news from Youtube and TikTok.
I don't have a TikTok account. And where do you get them from? CNN? Are you seriously defending giant corps poisoning our water supply? How cucked can you possibly be?

a quick Google search would prove what I posted to be true. But go ahead, be a shill for the multi billionaires.

Last edited:
A couple my father knew were buried in their own restaurant (landslide). He tried to help the police and firefighters with the rescue. About five people died there. The road was blocked, they had to go through the bush, down a whole hill. The owner of the restaurant waited 10 hours to be rescued but died of cardiac arrest when they arrived at the place.
My father feels devastated. I'm so sad for him 😞