One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuroshika

Did he?

I thought he just said he witnessed the something horrible pirates did... I don’t think he’s ever specified that it was a Warlord until now... besides, Warlords don’t rule countries... Boa is an exception because that’s the specific reason she became a Warlord, in order to rule her country
Nope in dressrosa he said that he lived in a country under a warlord, and since he was protected by his status he could do whatever he wanted. That’s why he blinded himself, he couldn’t see this anymore (and tbh that’s quite a fucking mad reaction)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Power level wise, all I got was that top tiers are not invincible(something I've always said) and there are strength in numbers. Let's take a look at what happens with restrictions and/or distractions.

Aokiji- got hit clean by Jozu and his lip bleed. Also got kicked clean by Marco and face brusied.

Akainu- Marco and Vista got clean hits on him and could hold him off.

Fujitora- G3 Luffy could bruise him

WB- fodder could hit him clean.

BM- Queen could crack her skull

Kaido- G3 Luffy sent him flying

All admirals were holding back in their battlles in order to not destory the place and Fuji+GB are no different. All it shows is that yonko and admirals can't fight multiple commanders without using all their power.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Doesn't matter even in hybrid form Queen wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against her.
Yeah but against full battle ready Queen Olin would have struggle a lot more.

Queen didn't show hybrid, his poison weapons, his haki and maybe awakening. Next time we will see queen he will be a lot more impressive.

But yeah sane and full power Big mom stomps him. But Olin vs all out queen is more balanced.

Olin doesn't have DF, haki and battle experience. (Huge nerf)

I

Inspector_Mu

You realise that Wano Zoro will be around Oden Level already who is already like Admiral tier

According to your chat here, Zoro might be pirate king level at the end of the series
Lol zoro wont equal Oden after wano
Who the hell even said zoro will be strong as Oden?
Luffy is the one who is paralleling Oden and has surpassed him since he has 2 top haki.

Apart from Enma? Where does zoro parallel Oden? Nothing.

Mihawk>=Wano Luffy~>Oden >Wano Zoro

uhm. It's the other way around. Whitebeard blocked Akainu's punch after telling him to try and stop him. Hence you see the fist right before Whitebeard.
Comrade, I like how you try to get away from your point you wanted to prove with that Shanks Panel. " to show how Akainu was scared / heavily breathing when Shanks came" despite context shitting all over that when Sakazuki challenged and clashed evenly with the five billion man without breaking a sweat

"Sakazuki fears Yonko A but not B"

Comrade, I like how you try to get away from your point you wanted to prove with that Shanks Panel. " to show how Akainu was scared / heavily breathing when Shanks came" despite context shitting all over that when Sakazuki challenged and clashed evenly with the five billion man without breaking a sweat
You know I was trolling Admiral Hung a bit. Of course, Akainu is a beast.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol zoro wont equal Oden after wano
Who the hell even said zoro will be strong as Oden?
Luffy is the one who is paralleling Oden and has surpassed him since he has 2 top haki.

Apart from Enma? Where does zoro parallel Oden? Nothing.

Mihawk>=Wano Luffy~>Oden >Wano Zoro
Bitch tengus already talking about zoro surpassing oden by making it black.

Status
Not open for further replies.