[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared reads too, whats the difference between us?
My own understanding of meta for both.
I don't say I scum read you, just I don't give a town read for your activity until now. It was a game where you started with good vibe, gave the fake claim and no one touched your slot because everyone defended you even after you subbed out.

My own understanding of meta for both.
I don't say I scum read you, just I don't give a town read for your activity until now. It was a game where you started with good vibe, gave the fake claim and no one touched your slot because everyone defended you even after you subbed out.
You mean when I fake claimed Miller? How am I playing similarly here though.

You mean when I fake claimed Miller? How am I playing similarly here though.
When I compare meta I don't look for posts, words, voting pattern. It's all about vibe for me and what I feel when I read. That's a thing I can explain how it works for Ratchet's posts but it takes me around one hour to Iso and explain and I don't have time now.

Why do you make weird jokes? (Unless they're not jokes...)

When I compare meta I don't look for posts, words, voting pattern. It's all about vibe for me and what I feel when I read. That's a thing I can explain how it works for Ratchet's posts but it takes me around one hour to Iso and explain and I don't have time now.

Why do you make weird jokes? (Unless they're not jokes...)
Jokes are funny.

So what exactly is your issue with me?

So you think I have to TR you? For what exactly?
No, you can do what you want. I asked you why you town read Ratchet who did nothing and not me. You said he gave reads. I said that I gave reads too and then you said its about vibes so what vibes did I give off that made you pause?

No, you can do what you want. I asked you why you town read Ratchet who did nothing and not me. You said he gave reads. I said that I gave reads too and then you said its about vibes so what vibes did I give off that made you pause?
First page, the joke with the block, recently the factional kill one (if that’s a joke).

And now the fact you said Ratchet did nothing is weird.

Also reads is a thing everyone is posting regardless alignment, I liked how Ratchet posted them, but you make a strict comparison like he posted reads, you posted reads, why is he town and not you? That’s not how it works.

And now the fact you said Ratchet did nothing is weird.
That is a fact, besides giving that reads that I had to ask him for he did nothing.

Also reads is a thing everyone is posting regardless alignment, I liked how Ratchet posted them
Umm what do you mean how he posted them? He just made a sentence saying he town reads Mango, Flower and maybe me.

And thats enough for you to town read him? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.