[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm wondering maybe it is 2 mafia and 1 SK, as I do not believe town vig (if present) would shoot willy nilly N0

Probably at least 1 of Yoho/ Cube is the AFK scum

The rest I speculate is within Kiku, Fuji, Rej, Ratchet

I am feeling like something isn't right though
Day Phases last up to 72 hours

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also want to point out that Ratchet tried to quell the activity in the thread, in hindsight I'm not sure that was just him trying to appear towny, or if it was an attempt at silencing us

:endthis:

I'm demoting Ratchet to Undecided
I didn't "quell thread activity", I asked you and Flower to stop spamming the thread. I don't see how it could be appearing towny when you're also saying it's a bad thing. We have 13 pages, which isn't a lot granted, and almost all of it is the same few people talking. You're just giving lurkers an excuse to not contribute.

I don't think all scum are going to be in the lurker/non-posting pile. But if we can get them on the board then it gives us something to read them from, given the longer the game goes the more reliant we are on their votes we're otherwise forced into flipping one today. If you have a better approach to playing this Mango then please let's hear it, we're down two townies from the off which means we're going to need to be carefull with lynches and think long-term with them too.

Ratchet

I can confirm myself at pretty much any point over the night phase but it comes at a cost hence why I'd rather avoid that. But if it gives you peace of mind then you can weigh up whether I make a claim like that without being able to follow through.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't "quell thread activity", I asked you and Flower to stop spamming the thread. I don't see how it could be appearing towny when you're also saying it's a bad thing. We have 13 pages, which isn't a lot granted, and almost all of it is the same few people talking. You're just giving lurkers an excuse to not contribute.
Tsk tsk tsk, Ratchet-kun

I'm saying that looking back on it it brought me to think about why it was that you wanted to reduce activity, it can be interpreted in a multitude of ways. I don't want to give you a free pass just because you've got a silver tongue.
Fair enough, it was the same people talking, but even then it's arguably not bad as you can look in a vaccum how the interaction goes and make a decicion based on the small pool of people.
I don't think all scum are going to be in the lurker/non-posting pile. But if we can get them on the board then it gives us something to read them from, given the longer the game goes the more reliant we are on their votes we're otherwise forced into flipping one today. If you have a better approach to playing this Mango then please let's hear it, we're down two townies from the off which means we're going to need to be carefull with lynches and think long-term with them too.
Oh I am all for everyone to post, it is as you say, hard to make an opinion on someone who has contributed with silence.
So that is not to say that I have a suggestion how to else play this.

Out everyone who has posted (-Yoho/Cube/RA) who do you find to be in candidacy of being scum here?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I can confirm myself at pretty much any point over the night phase but it comes at a cost hence why I'd rather avoid that. But if it gives you peace of mind then you can weigh up whether I make a claim like that without being able to follow through.
Alright that's noted

Promoted to town again

Ratchet

Tsk tsk tsk, Ratchet-kun

I'm saying that looking back on it it brought me to think about why it was that you wanted to reduce activity, it can be interpreted in a multitude of ways. I don't want to give you a free pass just because you've got a silver tongue.
Fair enough, it was the same people talking, but even then it's arguably not bad as you can look in a vaccum how the interaction goes and make a decicion based on the small pool of people.

Oh I am all for everyone to post, it is as you say, hard to make an opinion on someone who has contributed with silence.
So that is not to say that I have a suggestion how to else play this.

Out everyone who has posted (-Yoho/Cube/RA) who do you find to be in candidacy of being scum here?
I don't have a scum read on any of the players who have posted. Probably Kiku off the top of my head. It's unlikely that I'm going to be able to solve them today. Rather than try to pinpoint scum, I try to find townies that I can be sure off, which is much more helpful. I have you and Flower as strong town, and by extension of Flower's mech RA can be town too. With myself that's 4 townies, which means I need to find another 3-4 in the remaining 7.

Hence why it's important to get the inactives playing, otherwise I'm going to default towards them first.

Okay, that's Town.

I don't have a scum read on any of the players who have posted. Probably Kiku off the top of my head. It's unlikely that I'm going to be able to solve them today. Rather than try to pinpoint scum, I try to find townies that I can be sure off, which is much more helpful. I have you and Flower as strong town, and by extension of Flower's mech RA can be town too. With myself that's 4 townies, which means I need to find another 3-4 in the remaining 7.

Hence why it's important to get the inactives playing, otherwise I'm going to default towards them first.
Add Fuji as non Mafia. He's either Town or Indie/SK.

Ratchet

While we're in the realm of setup spec, should warn that it's not impossible for Dante to include 2 serials instead of a Mafia. His typical would be 3 Mafia with 1 Serial though. So that's the expectation that I'm working towards.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yoooo Hello everyone sorry I was outta town for work

Did anyone die and who is currently under suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.