[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Town's First Scum Kill

Town Vig coming in hot...
Town Vig killing that scum!

Runningnose (@NeutralWatcher ) has been killed!

You are Runningnose!

[Active - Heal] You are the medicine cat of your Clan, each night you can target one of your clanmates to protect them from incoming attacks.

[Passive - Not Evil] You are not evil, like at all. A pretty neutral guy could be a townie but fuck that. You appear as innocent to investigations.

[Active - StarClan's Prophecies!] As you are a medicine cat, your connection to StarClan is the highest of all in your Clan. Each night, you can pray to StarClan and make up a fake write-up.

[Passive - Running nose] Even though you are a medicine cat and your job is to heal, you can't cure your own cold. Thus, in each post you make you must *sniff* at least once.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to ShadowClan.
Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.

Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.

The host and the entire dead chat attempted to kill ??? for taking 3048383849 hours to turn in their action but failed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Sunrise. You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
BOOM BITCH. Vig did a good job. I told you NW was scum.

Let's look into Sera/Seth's replacement now.

Oh and... I GOT MY TERRITORY BACK. I CAN POST!
Post automatically merged:

I hope I can post and I didn't misread Drago's DM. Otherwise this will be a very sad and swift modkill

Oh yeah, i forgot if im guarding someone thats scum i fuck them up, unless someone else went for him?

BOOM BITCH. Vig did a good job. I told you NW was scum.

Let's look into Sera/Seth's replacement now.

Oh and... I GOT MY TERRITORY BACK. I CAN POST!

I hope I can post and I didn't misread Drago's DM. Otherwise this will be a very sad and swift modkill
Arent you like unable to talk today? Did i miss something.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote lynch TAC.

He protected Nat way too hard and she was pro scum.
@Queen agreed with my logic behind going after Mafia due to the numerical advantage they hold. And queen's the towniest town here. Killing Nat gave us no overrall advantage. In fact, scum set her up by killing off Light mid round.

And then you pushed her heavily. And now push me. Did you cure Rayan?

D

Dragomir

@RayanOO has been killed!

You are Brightpaw!

[Active - Poking Around] You have a history of poking around where you shouldn't be hence why you have lost your right eye. That's your fault. Each night target someone to find out if they're innocent or guilty.

[Active - Poking Around, advanced level] When you get your warrior name, you will unlock this ability. --LOCKED--

To earn your warrior name you must get at least one guilty result.

Wincon: You win when all threats are eliminated to Town!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We definitely have another protect.
Weird that no one CC'd the others.

------

Look guys. It's 4:10 AM. I'm going to bed.

I'm gonna just place a vote on Flowa. I'm sure I'll change my vote 18 more times today though. But she's swinging out the gates for me and should be dead, apparently.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir

CURED RAYAN MY FUCKING ASS

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And there is no way for us to confirm this but anyways, we got one scum. 2 more to go as fallen had to kill them.

wtf?
I mean, probably not. I don't fully get why I can talk. I guess killing 1 scum was enough so long as they were Shadowclan. Anyways, I'll talk later on in the phase

Status
Not open for further replies.