Votes: 22 16.3%
  • ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • ๐ŸŒŸ

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
Bro couldnโ€˜t kill character from Jaya arc.

If Kaidoโ€˜s โ€ždreamโ€œ was to โ€ždieโ€œ then Luffy surely didnโ€˜t fulfill it since Luffy is a dream-destroyer.

Also technically Kaidoโ€˜s goal was to bring down the WG into the Abyss (kinda)
There is a good chance Kaido would be used as a hype tool maybe by imu if oda brings him back. Even then, it's more likely Gorosei/Holy knights to be beaten by SHs/Law/Midd.

Anyways I am all for him coming back depending on how oda treats him.

There is a good chance Kaido would be used as a hype tool maybe by imu if oda brings him back. Even then, it's more likely Gorosei/Holy knights to be beaten by SHs/Law/Midd.

Anyways I am all for him coming back depending on how oda treats him.
As a hypetool Kaido isnโ€˜t necessarily

So if Oda wants to use him in a bad way, then yeah he should rather stay burried than being brought back into the Story.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
fuck this authorโ€ฆcanโ€™t believe I invested so much of my life in this shit series. I even tried to learn to draw like this faggot because I thought he was so good! Heโ€™s a fucking fraud!
how are you not used to hypetoolji at this point?

As a hypetool Kaido isnโ€˜t necessarily

So if Oda wants to use him in a bad way, then yeah he should rather stay burried than being brought back into the Story.
Kaido is too powerful in general. Not taking imu/Gorosei , only admirals pose a decent challenge and they are also set to be defeated by other characters.

Shanks is falling to BB who will only fall to Luffy.

I think holy knights are the only ones oda will allow Kaido to beat.

Anyways if we even get confirmation that he is alive , Kaido vs akainu is going to be one sided then lol.

>Ryokugyu not wanting to pick a fight with Shanks and his crew while being alone in a country with nothing but enemies
Don't forget Ryo already tried to target another Yonko and his crew. Were people expecting he'd fight another Yonko crew on top, the one Yonko being fucking Shanks in question?
Also, he owned King and Queen, then defeated Weevil without the latter putting much resistance. Ryo's performance is more than fine.

I dunno about the other Yonko but I'm sure not even Big Mom would be that humiliated on front of another top tier like Luffy. He's been using his strongest mode and didn't deal shit the entire time. Kaido would maul Lucci with Thunderbagua. Kizaru would also take much more damage from Kaido's hits as well.

Kuzan, who is physically stronger than Kizaru, was left with bandages after receiving hits from an old, rusty Garp.

If Luffy didn't use ACoC, he better use it now because as for now, his Egghead Island performance is worse than Big Mom's.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
โ€Ž
Bro don't underestimate the outcome:

conservative estimates suggest that a sea level rise of 200 meters could submerge more than 20% of the current land mass, possibly as much as 30% or more, depending on the topography of the affected areas.

The bigger Problem: It is estimated that around 40% of the world's population, or around 3.2 billion people, live near the coast. This figure varies depending on the definition of "near the coast". Some studies refer to a radius of 100 kilometers from the coast, while others use a radius of 50 kilometers or even just 10 kilometers.

Oda choose a good rise of 200 meters. So we can assume that around 40 percent of the Ancient OP World population died, it could be mor the 40 percent due to economic and agricultural problems after the flood and we shouldn't forget that a 100 year old war was fought.

In my opinion I assume that 60-70 percent of the Ancient Population died.
Good point.

I think that the mass flooding killed 30-40%, and then another good number died during the war that followed. This assumes that the Void Century STARTED with the mass flood.

IMO, the World Government caused the Ancient Flood with the Ancient Machines, and then blamed it on the Ancient Kingdom.

After, the entire world went to war with the Ancient Kingdom, only to realize that they were the good guys when the war ended, and that the World Government were the ones who had caused the flood and war.

So, the flood started at the beginning of the Void Century, led to the war, and the Void Century (a war that destroyed history) finally ended with the war's end.

This would explain a lot, because if that led to 100 years of war, I can understand why the Gorosei and WG really want to avoid that from happening again.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
Queen Carrot is listening to the world's fate and seems excited to what's coming, while Yamato is making sushi's with Hiyori. Rice was born to boil!!!
Post automatically merged:

Stussy joining the Straw Hats!
:finally:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
fuck this authorโ€ฆcanโ€™t believe I invested so much of my life in this shit series. I even tried to learn to draw like this faggot because I thought he was so good! Heโ€™s a fucking fraud!

You can't be fr right now

I dont believe they did much to help VP in her creation. Remember that all creations of the other 3 MADS are worst versions of VP creations: Ceasar's fruits ans Judge's clones.
I believe in the beginning of her life she was raised by all scientists of MADS,
But imagine how bad that childhood must have been. In chapter 1101 it becomes clear that Stussy hates being a clone. I can imagine that one of the reasons for this trauma might have been a bastard like Ceasar or Queen throwing the fact that she was just a copy of someone else in her face.
Stussy certainly hates the other three MADS. In Whole Cake Big Mom's pirates tried to kill both Judge and Ceasar and she didn't give a damn about either of them. She even killed Du Feld (creator of MADS).
I would hate my life, too, if I was Ceasar's child - creepy! Judge is the same - snobbish.

Do you think that Stussy was created as a baby and that she was raised by MADS or that Vegapunk developed her as an adult human?

Water 7 was great for everyone. I meant just character wise Sanji was more or less the same and the gag was the same. Itโ€™s just pre timeskip Oda gave the straw hats more attention in general so they were used for more than just gags and stalling so it felt way less over saturated.
I feel like pre-skip was more about developing the straw hats,adventure and world building. Post-skip feels like a set up for a huge war. So we got a lot of panel time for a bunch of side characters nobody gives a F about.

I would hate my life, too, if I was Ceasar's child - creepy! Judge is the same - snobbish.

Do you think that Stussy was created as a baby and that she was raised by MADS or that Vegapunk developed her as an adult human?
Yes, I think she was baby, because if she wasnt, wouldn't make sense VP make the seraphins child. He would just need make them already adults

I feel like pre-skip was more about developing the straw hats,adventure and world building. Post-skip feels like a set up for a huge war. So we got a lot of panel time for a bunch of side characters nobody gives a F about.
There was definitely a lot more adventure. Post skip theyโ€™ve literally only followed the log pose one time to their next island which bugs me.