Votes: 22 16.3%
  • 🌟 🌟 🌟

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • 🌟 🌟

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 🌟

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
Yeah! Skypia and Thriller Bark were great arcs. I wish we got at least one more arc like that before actual laught tale. Oda better create his best adventure arc yet in laught tale.
Remember we went to 5 different cities in Alabasta Kingdom alone all with different cultures and the local wildlife on these islands were important to the plot.

The island level world building took a massive dip in the timeskip

Remember we went to 5 different cities in Alabasta Kingdom alone all with different cultures and the local wildlife on these islands were important to the plot.

The island level world building took a massive dip in the timeskip
Yes,we got to see a lot of land scapes pre-ts. The world was more interesting. Anyway,future arcs will probably remedy that. Straw hats will go after Laugh Tale now. Things are starting to become interesting again.

(As said in the thread) I do too believe that Imu's introduction/face reveal to the world will be him/her using the said ancient weapon to erase Egghead from the planet. Somehow broacasted in order for the world to see it and believe it's real. Imu's reveal being him/her blackmailing the world by either choosing his/her side or getting erased from existence.
Since Luffy said that Gorosei can't die, I would assume that they and Imu are probably alive since the beginning of the war, keepin control in the dark, but now forced to go public. Since the devil fruits goes from soul to soul, I wonder if it's possible for the current user to experience memories from past users/original form (like Luffy's seing Joyboy story).

Craziest reveal being no break next week :finally:

Last edited:
Jinbei finished his fight for him and is now carrying his ass. That's worse. Luffy never had to have someone finish his fight for him.

:whitepress:
When did jinbei finsihed it? Lucci got hit by nothing.
Zoro s carried bcs he gets lost i mean the same dude got lost sitting on a dog s back
Luffy needs food or he s a jobber

Last edited:
Kaido is too powerful in general. Not taking imu/Gorosei , only admirals pose a decent challenge and they are also set to be defeated by other characters.

Shanks is falling to BB who will only fall to Luffy.

I think holy knights are the only ones oda will allow Kaido to beat.

Anyways if we even get confirmation that he is alive , Kaido vs akainu is going to be one sided then lol.
Kaido could be the one actually who is capable of fighting and hurting the Gorosei. Beating them? I don‘t think so, but keeping up with them? Sure. He could soften and weaken them up for those who will beat them.

I had chills reading this - i guess that speaks well of this chapter.

I can't believe i managed to live to see Oda finally start dropping atomic lore bombs.

Gandhi is MF broken - if the title of the most powerful swordsman belonging to Mihavk includes Nosjuro - then i can't imagine what Mihawk is capable of.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

I FUCKING LOVE ONE PIECE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:steef::sweat::finally::finally::finally::finally::catlewd::catlewd::catlewd:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Nojiko's reaction is interesting, weirdly concerned about her tangerines despite being told the world is going to undergo an apocalypse soon
Monet's Fruit has long been associated with Nami's Mikans.

What if... we had the wrong Mikans?

Snowjiko???

Aokiji = Ice
Nokjio = Snow
A(okij)i
No(jiko)

How was Kuzan introduced? Complimenting Nami's Mikans/boobs.

Snowjiko confirmed

Yea but we know 200 meters is over 650 feets and it's not that massive, I doubt 1/3 of our world would be covered by that if the sea rose this much:endthis:
most coastal regions would be utterly destroyed if not all of them, and only inland cities would survive

200m isn't a small amount