[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Random Asshole can you read this post and let me know your thoughts?
>Cubey blocking me when I'm not even online

Only Cubey lol

Also I really don't understand your tiers, if Yo Tan is cleared Via trying to but unsuccessfully try to clear Michelle and Mango, both on your possible scum list, but then by your own logic you have Yoho above him when its likely that waas just a LR vig kill, as like you said 2 kills into 3 kills and in this small of a game, scum shouldnt have multiple kills. Sure there is the outside possiblity, so It doesn't clear Yoho yeah, but I see no reason why he is above Yo Tan by your own words

Your list should read

Tier 1: Mango, RA, Rej
Tier 2: Yo Tan, Michelle
Tier 3: Yoho

Lynch is probably between you and Rej today.
Lol

>Cubey blocking me when I'm not even online

Only Cubey lol

Also I really don't understand your tiers, if Yo Tan is cleared Via trying to but unsuccessfully try to clear Michelle and Mango, both on your possible scum list, but then by your own logic you have Yoho above him when its likely that waas just a LR vig kill, as like you said 2 kills into 3 kills and in this small of a game, scum shouldnt have multiple kills. Sure there is the outside possiblity, so It doesn't clear Yoho yeah, but I see no reason why he is above Yo Tan by your own words

Your list should read

Tier 1: Mango, RA, Rej
Tier 2: Yo Tan, Michelle
Tier 3: Yoho

Lol
The Yoho and Yo thing is fair, for me they are interchangeable. Because this game seems kind of whack role spec wise.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What does this solve lmao, you just repeated the same question I asked you except you put my name in there instead of yours.
Is that not how questions work? You ask a question then I ask a question then if you have a follow up question you can ask it and I'll answer

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ok how did that question help you solve anything please tell me.
It answered my question on why you chose to protect Kiku I didn't realize she asked for it in the thread

I personally still think the best bet today is Ratchet but we'll see how things flow

Status
Not open for further replies.