[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!

In case you sus me, or have issues with my reads, posts, results, targets or anything. That'd be some talk yo. If your line of thoughts are linear and logical, better it'd help me clear you.

Simply saying Tracker is likely scum in such kind of games is projection. I doubt you even have idea what kind of game it is.
If you got it figured out, enlighten us.
no clue what you trying to say here

also I haven't said it's likelier than not likely

I am just vary of people that claim tracker and then expect to be townread immediately
You missed Ratchet there.
wat?

@Rej ping me and tell me when we can talk a little
I am always ready for a bit of exchange, but I am dipping in and out, too much ADHD and I can't camp the thread for too long xd

no clue what you trying to say here

also I haven't said it's likelier than not likely

I am just vary of people that claim tracker and then expect to be townread immediately

wat?

I am always ready for a bit of exchange, but I am dipping in and out, too much ADHD and I can't camp the thread for too long xd
Rej can you claim brother.

Ack! Cursed tomes chase me but I will not falter. My blade finds purchase on the leader and quickly rips the binding in two. The cursed magic oozed out of the pages as it clattered to the floor. Again! Dashing in a smooth retreat as they lunge forward. Perfect. Another few swipes of my blade are more than enough to leave a pile of shredded paper in my wake. What a curious book they were guarding...

Alucard has collected the Faerie Scroll!
All votes have been reset!
Vote counts are no longer Redacted!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Ack! Cursed tomes chase me but I will not falter. My blade finds purchase on the leader and quickly rips the binding in two. The cursed magic oozed out of the pages as it clattered to the floor. Again! Dashing in a smooth retreat as they lunge forward. Perfect. Another few swipes of my blade are more than enough to leave a pile of shredded paper in my wake. What a curious book they were guarding...

Alucard has collected the Faerie Scroll!
All votes have been reset!
Vote counts are no longer Redacted!
Interesting

Whose Alucard and what are you up to

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I egged Ratchet on to kill me D1, he refused to do so

Now he not only failed to prove himself, but alleged he tried to shoot me in spite of saying he wasn't gonna
Like, this is before Cubey flipped Town, for one, and for two why, if I'm going to shoot you, would I tell you "yes mango I will shoot you". I went back through your progression and thought "hmmm, this doesn't really line up does it". You painted the picture of a paranoid townie early and then went wholesale in any direction that wasn't me - looks like you just wanted a lynch that you could shade.

Like, this is before Cubey flipped Town, for one, and for two why, if I'm going to shoot you, would I tell you "yes mango I will shoot you". I went back through your progression and thought "hmmm, this doesn't really line up does it". You painted the picture of a paranoid townie early and then went wholesale in any direction that wasn't me - looks like you just wanted a lynch that you could shade.
Did you read my reads post, thoughts?