[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Like, this is before Cubey flipped Town, for one, and for two why, if I'm going to shoot you, would I tell you "yes mango I will shoot you". I went back through your progression and thought "hmmm, this doesn't really line up does it". You painted the picture of a paranoid townie early and then went wholesale in any direction that wasn't me - looks like you just wanted a lynch that you could shade.
I wanted you to shoot me

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
True, and when I asked you why you posted that Johan Liebert gif lmao.
Fuji

I am drunk

But, I will tell you why

I thought it was obvious why I would ask Ratchet to shoot me.

This is my claim; I am iron, flavor is turtle (subweapon)

Bulletproof

this way Ratchet would have a surefire way of confirming himsefl without the risk of misfiring on town, but that doens't matter now that he failed tp probev himself.

Yotan claiming I didn't go nowhjetre checks out since I literally have nothin g tghat I can target anyoe witn

My reads hasn't changed all that much, it's between the twilight posters like Rej and Michelle, tonally Michelle sounds OKay, but she has a very small presence than what I would expect from her-

Kiku is probably just town, Flower is probabnly just town, yotan is maybe town - at least his claim checks out -but tracker is as Rej pointed out not guaranteed to be town, but at elast is something

RA we know isn't a killer, but there's nothing stopping him from being scum algined toherwise.

Yoho hasn't payed any attention to the game whatsoever, he's probably town too..

Flower
Yo Tan Wa

Ratchet
Rej

MangoSenpai
Kiku

Michelle
Random Asshole

Yoho
Fujishiro