[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have no fucking clue what's going on.

I think both YTW and Ratchet could be scum together ngl. That is just guts, but my guts are usually correct with this.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm thinking Fuji result on Ratchet was correct after all.

@Rej i need you to claim your night actions.
I still don't know where this comes from if he had a Michelle related result.

Also why the hell is a tracker confirmed town? Could also be a mafia tracker.

I don't want to hammer Ratchet yet so let's go with:

vote lynch Random Asshole

You guys don't catch on.

Mango didn't kill N0.
@Yo Tan Wa did you ever claim flavour?
No
Fuji understand things differently and I don't get it.
Maybe if you explain me like I am 5 i can see what you see.
Here
I asked for this scenario:

Lets say I am a tracker and I target Flower and then get lightning rodded to Yoho, what would it show me.

Dante’s answer:

It would say Flower visited Flower.
It is in the language even for 5 yrs old.

Now Michelle I'd rather hear your logic from before. Earlier it made no sense.., so you had told me you'd reformulate it for me, I'm still waiting for that.
still don't know where this comes from if he had a Michelle related result.
Because you were/are in PoE.
If Flower is to believed. RA didn't kill N0.

Mango and Michelle are good.

Fuji is good. I'm good obv. Kiku protected kills.

That leave us with Ratchet, Yoho, Rej as PoE. Assuming Flowa is town and correct on her info.
@bold I hinted clearance based on my night results start of this day phase.
Michelle not clear anymore though.

Give me your thoughts on the game Rej, you too Michelle. You've skimmed through so far, without attention..i hope you love some attention

Now Michelle I'd rather hear your logic from before. Earlier it made no sense.., so you had told me you'd reformulate it for me, I'm still waiting for that
Yes, what I meant is, if you are mafia, you know what your teammates were doing, not that you are something else than tracker regardless alignament.
But since the result was so complicated formulated and my thoughts were generated by my own understanding back then, I am not sure about it.

Though I would like to hear why do you think I should read you town

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I also noticed Michelle and Rej, tried to voice doubts over my allignment to not shortlist the PoE.

@Ratchet @Michelle @Rej i want your reads on each other. Somewhat detailed. ISO each other if need be,
That's called mafia gaming.

If I were to make a tier list with Mafia Faction Roles, I would place the Tracker in A tier for sure. That's just how bonkers it is.
In a setup of this size I will for sure trust a straight cop claim, but anything besides that could also evenly be a mafia invest.

You could be town, sure, but how am I supposed to know this?

I am for now not trusting anyone besides the cop claim or those who claimed the preventation of a scum originated kill. lol

As for Michelle I haven't seen anything that reminds me of a strong Michelle early game. Usually she posts more in the early stages of the game. So yeah I can't get a read on her and this doesn't look good for now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think it's also pretty nota keep that Mango didn't actually engage with what I said I was suspecting him for. He could easily just explain his process and that would be that. Instead he immediately jumps to lynching me.
Because this;
I was sitting back and looked at who stood to benefit from my town flip. Surely not the ones hungry for my blood. Mango was on me early but somehow was swayed off despite being super paranoid early game. Doesn't line up at all for me.
is a bunch of nothing.
Not even worth responding to.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm thinking Scums have solid roles. If hypothetically Mango is scum and didn't make killl. He would've done something atleast. That's why he's likely in the clear.
I egged Ratchet on to kill me D1, he refused to do so

Now he not only failed to prove himself, but alleged he tried to shoot me in spite of saying he wasn't gonna

Yes, what I meant is, if you are mafia, you know what your teammates were doing, not that you are something else than tracker regardless alignament.
But since the result was so complicated formulated and my thoughts were generated by my own understanding back then, I am not sure about it.

Though I would like to hear why do you think I should read you town
I'm imagining from your PoV only. But it doesn't make sense Michelle.

Either you doubted my tracking ability to have suggested it was TMI from Mafia actions. Or you wouldn't have suggested TMI thing.

1) If you doubted my tracking ability and assumed i got info that you got redirected to yourself because that's what Mafia did and i had TMI. THEN:-
Problem A. What'd Mafia gain from redirecting you.
Problem B. There're claimed Vig and claimed suicide Bombers already.
Problem C Redirecting you to yourself is odd action choice. No chaos no framing possibility.
Problem D. Under these circumstances I'd claim Tracker only if it can get me confirmed somehow. But result like you got redirected to yourself doesn't do that. No one can confirm that action. Maybe yourself, there's possibility.
Problem E. If you doubted my Tracking claim, first thought would be checking my N0 result.

2) if you didn't doubt my Tracking ability regardless allignment but still suggested i had TMI from Mafia action.
Problem A. Why would i need TMI help here?
Problem B. If i already have TMI on you, why'd i track you. It doesn't yield no result?

You now understand my concern? It's from your PoV i think.

This suggest me you didn't genuinely try to resolve my slot. As it is, it doesn't look good in my eyes.

As for your question, you don't have to read me town. Players i think are town, do.

But yk i was clearing you start of this Day phase, when Poe is already short as a scum i wouldn't be clearing players. If you're town, this + reading my tone and posts is enough i feel.
Earlier it was misunderstanding reg my result that got cleared up. If you got reasons to sus me, I'm ears.

That's called mafia gaming.

If I were to make a tier list with Mafia Faction Roles, I would place the Tracker in A tier for sure. That's just how bonkers it is.
In a setup of this size I will for sure trust a straight cop claim, but anything besides that could also evenly be a mafia invest.

You could be town, sure, but how am I supposed to know this?

I am for now not trusting anyone besides the cop claim or those who claimed the preventation of a scum originated kill. lol

As for Michelle I haven't seen anything that reminds me of a strong Michelle early game. Usually she posts more in the early stages of the game. So yeah I can't get a read on her and this doesn't look good for now.

Okay, I'll remember that in your games.

I don't want you to trust me. But i am noticing reactions of players.

In case you sus me, or have issues with my reads, posts, results, targets or anything. That'd be some talk yo. If your line of thoughts are linear and logical, better it'd help me clear you.

Simply saying Tracker is likely scum in such kind of games is projection. I doubt you even have idea what kind of game it is.
If you got it figured out, enlighten us.

I egged Ratchet on to kill me D1, he refused to do so

Now he not only failed to prove himself, but alleged he tried to shoot me in spite of saying he wasn't gonna
D1 i still had hopes Ratchet were town.

Now I'm unsure myself. Fuji wants him to stay for now. If we don't get decided on next lynch, we can go with him.