[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it's also pretty nota keep that Mango didn't actually engage with what I said I was suspecting him for. He could easily just explain his process and that would be that. Instead he immediately jumps to lynching me.

Anyway, Fuji and Kiku are clear for me.

Yo Tan is a confirmed Tracker, at least.

Yoho has a confirmed kill.

Should we ask for Alucard and Maria to claim? Those should be 2 more confirms.

Ratchet

Anyway, Fuji and Kiku are clear for me.

Yo Tan is a confirmed Tracker, at least.

Yoho has a confirmed kill.

Should we ask for Alucard and Maria to claim? Those should be 2 more confirms.
I wouldn't depend on flavour. Dante can and has used NPCs within his games before.

That confirms me as Tracker. Lol
What conforms you as town?
Yo Tan couldn’t have gotten that result period. Not even as a redirect immune unless Michelle targetted herself and is also redirect immune.
I have the same logic, but
Okay i got explanation from the Host.

I'm told I won't be told if I'm redirected and the result would come up under the same name.
Like in a shadow I won't know whom i tracking, so if they visit themself I'd get the result Michelle visited Michelle.
Fuji understand things differently and I don't get it.
Maybe if you explain me like I am 5 i can see what you see.
I literally told you Dante doesnt show the new name and will keep it as the players target so it will stay as Michelle.
Then the result is all wrong, isn't it?
I asked for this scenario:

Lets say I am a tracker and I target Flower and then get lightning rodded to Yoho, what would it show me.

Dante’s answer:

It would say Flower visited Flower.
I still don't understand why and how it works, execept the result can't be trusted.
Read my interraction with him and youll have your answer. I dont like this shit, it tilted me but he seemed genuine.
He said he has to prime first and the prime went away with the LR?
Is that correct?
What exactly he has to prime? Himself?

Ratchet

What conforms you as town?

I have the same logic, but

Fuji understand things differently and I don't get it.
Maybe if you explain me like I am 5 i can see what you see.

Then the result is all wrong, isn't it?

I still don't understand why and how it works, execept the result can't be trusted.

He said he has to prime first and the prime went away with the LR?
Is that correct?
What exactly he has to prime? Himself?
Correct.

Hard to really have one fleshed out without a scum flip, could see Mango, Rej, RA, all plausible scum.
Well, if you‘re Town I can see Mango as scum who wants to self pres by rushing the day and offing you since you said you wanted to kill him. If you‘re scum he‘s very likely Town. I‘ll probably end up voting you today, so I would appreciate a legacy I can sheep if you flip Town.

Ratchet

Well, if you‘re Town I can see Mango as scum who wants to self pres by rushing the day and offing you since you said you wanted to kill him. If you‘re scum he‘s very likely Town. I‘ll probably end up voting you today, so I would appreciate a legacy I can sheep if you flip Town.
I'll get one but it's more or less what I said, pick your poison from there. I would remind you though that I can confirm myself tonight.