[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

That's called mafia gaming.

If I were to make a tier list with Mafia Faction Roles, I would place the Tracker in A tier for sure. That's just how bonkers it is.
In a setup of this size I will for sure trust a straight cop claim, but anything besides that could also evenly be a mafia invest.

You could be town, sure, but how am I supposed to know this?

I am for now not trusting anyone besides the cop claim or those who claimed the preventation of a scum originated kill. lol

As for Michelle I haven't seen anything that reminds me of a strong Michelle early game. Usually she posts more in the early stages of the game. So yeah I can't get a read on her and this doesn't look good for now.
You missed Ratchet there.

What conforms you as town?

I have the same logic, but

Fuji understand things differently and I don't get it.
Maybe if you explain me like I am 5 i can see what you see.

Then the result is all wrong, isn't it?

I still don't understand why and how it works, execept the result can't be trusted.

He said he has to prime first and the prime went away with the LR?
Is that correct?
What exactly he has to prime? Himself?
Michelle what dont you understand? Dante said that he would show the tracker result ad the players target visiting himself not the new target.

As for Ratchy yeah he said he needs to prime himself first.

I'm imagining from your PoV only. But it doesn't make sense Michelle.

Either you doubted my tracking ability to have suggested it was TMI from Mafia actions. Or you wouldn't have suggested TMI thing.

1) If you doubted my tracking ability and assumed i got info that you got redirected to yourself because that's what Mafia did and i had TMI. THEN:-
Problem A. What'd Mafia gain from redirecting you.
Problem B. There're claimed Vig and claimed suicide Bombers already.
Problem C Redirecting you to yourself is odd action choice. No chaos no framing possibility.
Problem D. Under these circumstances I'd claim Tracker only if it can get me confirmed somehow. But result like you got redirected to yourself doesn't do that. No one can confirm that action. Maybe yourself, there's possibility.
Problem E. If you doubted my Tracking claim, first thought would be checking my N0 result.

2) if you didn't doubt my Tracking ability regardless allignment but still suggested i had TMI from Mafia action.
Problem A. Why would i need TMI help here?
Problem B. If i already have TMI on you, why'd i track you. It doesn't yield no result?

You now understand my concern? It's from your PoV i think.

This suggest me you didn't genuinely try to resolve my slot. As it is, it doesn't look good in my eyes.

As for your question, you don't have to read me town. Players i think are town, do.

But yk i was clearing you start of this Day phase, when Poe is already short as a scum i wouldn't be clearing players. If you're town, this + reading my tone and posts is enough i feel.
Earlier it was misunderstanding reg my result that got cleared up. If you got reasons to sus me, I'm ears.
I think my intention got lost in translation.

The idea you know mafia actions could show me targeting myself came from the fact (like I said) you wanted to frame me by it.
You received a wagon after giving this result so I didn't want to vote as well, now I know it was for the best because now we can talk and make a read for each other.

About point 1 problem A to Z, I didn't even think that far, i considered you ill intended and I said the things how I see them.
Point 2 a - knowledge of the mates actions is TMI. B - you didn't know how result works before the host explained it.
I understood it only after Fuji said you visited Kiku instead.

So I don't get your concern.
About the rest we are good for now, I don't think you would bother too much to understand me if you are scum though

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Okay, I'll remember that in your games.

I don't want you to trust me. But i am noticing reactions of players.

In case you sus me, or have issues with my reads, posts, results, targets or anything. That'd be some talk yo. If your line of thoughts are linear and logical, better it'd help me clear you.

Simply saying Tracker is likely scum in such kind of games is projection. I doubt you even have idea what kind of game it is.
If you got it figured out, enlighten us.
I don't think Rej is being irrational with his claim of tracker being a potential scum role.

It is not too uncommon to see.
I'm imagining from your PoV only. But it doesn't make sense Michelle.

Either you doubted my tracking ability to have suggested it was TMI from Mafia actions. Or you wouldn't have suggested TMI thing.

1) If you doubted my tracking ability and assumed i got info that you got redirected to yourself because that's what Mafia did and i had TMI. THEN:-
Problem A. What'd Mafia gain from redirecting you.
Problem B. There're claimed Vig and claimed suicide Bombers already.
Problem C Redirecting you to yourself is odd action choice. No chaos no framing possibility.
Problem D. Under these circumstances I'd claim Tracker only if it can get me confirmed somehow. But result like you got redirected to yourself doesn't do that. No one can confirm that action. Maybe yourself, there's possibility.
Problem E. If you doubted my Tracking claim, first thought would be checking my N0 result.

2) if you didn't doubt my Tracking ability regardless allignment but still suggested i had TMI from Mafia action.
Problem A. Why would i need TMI help here?
Problem B. If i already have TMI on you, why'd i track you. It doesn't yield no result?

You now understand my concern? It's from your PoV i think.

This suggest me you didn't genuinely try to resolve my slot. As it is, it doesn't look good in my eyes.

As for your question, you don't have to read me town. Players i think are town, do.

But yk i was clearing you start of this Day phase, when Poe is already short as a scum i wouldn't be clearing players. If you're town, this + reading my tone and posts is enough i feel.
Earlier it was misunderstanding reg my result that got cleared up. If you got reasons to sus me, I'm ears.
What I don't understand here is why you're arguing for Michelle being redirected when it is known that Kiku had a lightning rod

I don't think Rej is being irrational with his claim of tracker being a potential scum role.

It is not too uncommon to see.

What I don't understand here is why you're arguing for Michelle being redirected when it is known that Kiku had a lightning rod
Okay. I'm assuming you town reading him?

For Michelle thing you'd have to read her posts when my night result were under questioning. She suggested some possibilities that didn't feel logical to me. These are related to that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay. I'm assuming you town reading him?

For Michelle thing you'd have to read her posts when my night result were under questioning. She suggested some possibilities that didn't feel logical to me. These are related to that.
I wouldn't use such strong words like town reading, he hasn't done anything that makes me town read him, but same is also true for the other way around. Rej is just there