[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I thought I was supposed to be scum to you Mango. Did you forget that part?
Why must you make me repeat myself every time?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I grew bored of howling the same thing over and over, so I'll let Fuji have it his way.
I don't have interest in your slot right now, you're a problem for later.

Flower, he literally said it himself
Where did he say the WUs confirm flavours? He said mechanical information which can be seen on the N0 WU when one of the players (Ekko) was crushed which implies a different kind of kill. If the WU just confirmed and cleared roles we could just mass claim and scum can just never win which would make this bastard. So it‘s a big reach.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Las game was lost because town mass claimed at Flower's call and Fuji couldn't wait and posted all his cards on the table.
Town lost.
I had enough from that.

Ebwop
My point wasn't to call for a mass claim, my point was to put together the information that is available.

I did that, I gave my thoughts surrounding my investigations.

Am I sherlock holmes? Obviously not

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Also I never saw some quotes or tags that initiated a talk lmao. A talk can also span across a longer duration in a 72 hours DP

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Where did he say the WUs confirm flavours? He said mechanical information which can be seen on the N0 WU when one of the players (Ekko) was crushed which implies a different kind of kill. If the WU just confirmed and cleared roles we could just mass claim and scum can just never win which would make this bastard. So it‘s a big reach.
He said there are HINTS hidden in the writeups

And, I've already CONFIRMED that Axe (yoho) and Augunea (Kiku) showed up on the N1 WU.

What are you even arguing about?

The point is, there is information there if you know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.