[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My legacy

Current PoE is; YTW/ Flower/ Rej/ Michelle

Ratchet is not on this list because of obvious reasons, but it is possible one of Ratchet/ Fuji is the one, but not both. Improbable but not impossible.

It can not be; Sigis/ Kiku
Kiku is the LR
Sigis is vanilla, and should be legit as I doubt there's only 1 vanilla in the game (Red Night)
Sigis claiming vanilla does throw me off a bit though, since he's the only vanilla claim in the game per writing this post. We know vanillas are in the game - as evidenced by Red Night.

I find it hard to believe there's only 1 vanilla in this game, so this leads me to lean towards thinking it's a truthful claim.
That obviously makes it extremely unlikely that a Flower/ Sigis tinfoil is plausible - mostly for the reason that I do not believe that the scum team will have vanilla goons in this setup.

So I think it is relatively safe to place Sigis outside of the PoE for that very reason.

So, I strongly believe there has to be at least one scum within Flower/ Yo Tan, it could be both.

If it is neither of them, then it is Fuji/ Ratchet, but the two of them being aligned is also not so probable

Then we have Rej and Michelle - it is possible that it is only one of the two, and not both.

I am not sure what kind of anti-town we're looking at, if we're having 2 SK's like Ratchet put out there, or if we're looking at maybe a 2/1/10 setup
Flower - tinfoil based on conjecture
Yo Tan Wa - tracker does not confirm town

Ratchet
Rej - has a strong claim
Kiku - LR
Michelle - Just numbers game
Random Asshole - confirmed vanilla
Yoho - Confirmed through WU

Fujishiro - Most likely not scum

My legacy

Current PoE is; YTW/ Flower/ Rej/ Michelle

Ratchet is not on this list because of obvious reasons, but it is possible one of Ratchet/ Fuji is the one, but not both. Improbable but not impossible.

It can not be; Sigis/ Kiku
Kiku is the LR
Sigis is vanilla, and should be legit as I doubt there's only 1 vanilla in the game (Red Night)

Flower - tinfoil based on conjecture
Yo Tan Wa - tracker does not confirm town

Ratchet
Rej - has a strong claim
Kiku - LR
Michelle - Just numbers game
Random Asshole - confirmed vanilla
Yoho - Confirmed through WU

Fujishiro - Most likely not scum
Rej has a strong claim but you don't have him as town, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.