[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Not a bad thing persay which Is why I'm leaning more towards Ratchet because of the Fuji results and the failed self resolve

But in a game of lie and deciet controlling the narrative is a good tactic for scum to have
This is equally true for town, why are you acting like what you're saying is some sort of dead giveaway?

Ever since i read possibility of Mango being ninja scum, i was thinking something..

This game is experimental and aimed at chaos. That's why despite getting redirected to Kiku my result came as Michelle targeted Michelle. That's heavily misleading. There's a bus driver. A redirector.
I don't think there should be room for track immune scum in the game. It's already have lot of chaos factor, and I'm also assuming scum have to be less. That's why most feel town in this game.

Mango is likely town, even his solving when the game was dead felt townie. Though he keeps coming back as me in his PoE. Damaged in the head lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
When did I say it was a dead give away?
That is what you're kind of implying though, your reason is that I've "taken control over the narrative" for being a negative thing.
Rej is on your wagon?
To be precise, he wanna lynch one of you or me. We all know what that translates to.
Ever since i read possibility of Mango being ninja scum, i was thinking something..

This game is experimental and aimed at chaos. That's why despite getting redirected to Kiku my result came as Michelle targeted Michelle. That's heavily misleading. There's a bus driver. A redirector.
I don't think there should be room for track immune scum in the game. It's already have lot of chaos factor, and I'm also assuming scum have to be less. That's why most feel town in this game.

Mango is likely town, even his solving when the game was dead felt townie. Though he keeps coming back as me in his PoE. Damaged in the head lol
The only reason why you're PoE is because I don't think that tracker is neccesarily town, I have no proof that you are or aren't.
Fact of the matter is that it has been extremely hard finding town this game.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That is what you're kind of implying though, your reason is that I've "taken control over the narrative" for being a negative thing.
I said it's not necessarily a bad thing which is why I'm leaning more towards Ratchet

But I think controlling the narrative and twisting replies would benefit scum more than it would town

give me an evening dinner of time to collect my mind
I will check the pings from you, you decide. I go to the gym each evening around 7 pm my time, I am usually free before and after, preferable after.
The first Slam Dunk
:heart:
I've already explained my reasoning.

It's not perfect, no, but do you mean to tell me that there's only 1 vanilla this game?
No, but if it's not vanilla town he can be vanilla mafia. I agree he can't be SK.

Thinking better if mafia has 2 members, exactly the vanilla member would be the one carrying the kill if they don't have a ninja.
I would like from him to post though

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No, but if it's not vanilla town he can be vanilla mafia. I agree he can't be SK.
Do we really think that there is going to be a mafia goon in this setup?

That is the thing that I find unlikely.

We have roleblocks, lightningrods, *redirects* and even a claimed reviver

to me a mafia goon sounds highly improbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.