[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He said there are HINTS hidden in the writeups

And, I've already CONFIRMED that Axe (yoho) and Augunea (Kiku) showed up on the N1 WU.

What are you even arguing about?

The point is, there is information there if you know where to look.
There will be hints, there will also be things to mislead. You know this.

He said there are HINTS hidden in the writeups

And, I've already CONFIRMED that Axe (yoho) and Augunea (Kiku) showed up on the N1 WU.

What are you even arguing about?

The point is, there is information there if you know where to look.
Nah fam. I refuse to believe it‘s this easy. And it‘s not your first game, you know that.

What makes you town? I just ISOd you and only found that you claimed some sub weapon.

Maybe I missed the rest.

Who do you want to lynch?
If you are not aware, I was afk most of the weekend.

I want to understand why you sheep blindly?
I read your Iso as well.
No claim, low activity, jumping on me because Fuji has paranoia about me, but still I wanted to talk to you and you didn't want to talk to me.

This is a thing a don't understand if you ar town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Inb4 Mango is lynch proof and he doesn't care
He's not going to be lynch proof. That's why he's getting frustrated.

Off to watch the tennis. Would rather lynch Mango over Michelle, obviously. Town already have a roleblocker so Iron doesn't really make sense from that angle too.

Ratchet also has hints in the WUs in his games, like in the DN game where Town could have found out L was a fake claim by looking at the timeline, but it was never something so strong it straight up confirmed a player. We can treat this like his games.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
If you are not aware, I was afk most of the weekend.

I want to understand why you sheep blindly?
I read your Iso as well.
No claim, low activity, jumping on me because Fuji has paranoia about me, but still I wanted to talk to you and you didn't want to talk to me.

This is a thing a don't understand if you ar town.
:endthis:
I am just not that active and I might never become very active again. I am just a retired mafia player who sometimes wants to pop into a game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He's not going to be lynch proof. That's why he's getting frustrated.

Off to watch the tennis. Would rather lynch Mango over Michelle, obviously. Town already have a roleblocker so Iron doesn't really make sense from that angle too.
:willight:

Okay, I'll just spend the rest of my days trolling then.

Y'all can call me crazy now, and come back and tell me how right I was when y'all get lost in the sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.