Powers & Abilities Zoros and Sanjis Opponents Throughout The Series

I wouldn't worry about Zoro or Lanji beating the Gorosei, tbh.

I still don't think Lolda has the balls to make Luffy's crew beat any of the Shichibukais, Yonkos, Admirals, and Gorosei. Wano taught me that.
Genuine question
What in wano made you personally feel that way? Technically zoro and sanji fought kaido’s top 2 subordinates in wano

Like when it comes to them fighting admirals and emperors I know I don’t think they will tho imo
  • For zoro I think he will fight characters comparable to them in strength but just not as individually important
    • I think mihawk will be zoro’s equivalent of an emperor fight
    • Orange zodiac hopefully being his admiral equivalent
  • For Sanji I just think he’ll end up fighting the queen, jozu, kaku, etc to Zoro’s opponents. At least in major battle arcs where he actually gets a fight
As for the celestial dragons or seraphim or whoever they fight in the final arc still don’t care too much which zoro and sanji fight

Pinlolo fans will never stop being insecure, a bunch of man children that can't grow up,getting pressed about fictional characters, most embarrassing shit I've ever seen:whitepress:

Having Sanji and Zoro do the same things every arc would be incredibly boring, and would waste two crew members to be battle fodder. Zoro's role has a much stronger emphasis on fights, but in the big arcs (barring a few exceptions like Dressrosa) both get fights.
Sanji would suck if he was just "Zoro but weaker" which is why he gets big moments not related to combat, usually by outsmarting the enemy. Sanji has consistently gotten big fights, so this trend will continue throughout the most significant arcs.
What big moment does he have not related to combat

Genuine question
What in wano made you personally feel that way? Technically zoro and sanji fought kaido’s top 2 subordinates in wano

Like when it comes to them fighting admirals and emperors I know I don’t think they will tho imo
  • For zoro I think he will fight characters comparable to them in strength but just not as individually important
    • I think mihawk will be zoro’s equivalent of an emperor fight
    • Orange zodiac hopefully being his admiral equivalent
  • For Sanji I just think he’ll end up fighting the queen, jozu, kaku, etc to Zoro’s opponents. At least in major battle arcs where he actually gets a fight
As for the celestial dragons or seraphim or whoever they fight in the final arc still don’t care too much which zoro and sanji fight
My statement is based on 3 reasons.

Firstly, Lolda didn't make Zoro and/or Lanji beat Big Mom (2nd biggest threat in the arc, regardless of technicalities that she is not Kaido's underling) in Wano. This was his last chance to prove that Luffy's crew is meant to be more than a clean-up crew by beating someone who mattered and he trusted Kidd and Law instead to do that job.

Secondly, power difference. Lolda made sure Luffy's opponents are tiers beyond his crew's opponents for over 25 years.

Think about it. Who are closer to their boss: King and Queen to Kaido or Fujitora/Kizaru/Ryokugyu to Akainu? King and Queen to Kaido or the Gorosei to Imu?

When we get Zoro vs Shiryu next arc, Teach is gonna be tiers beyond Shiryu as well.

Lastly, Lolda made sure Luffy's crew never beat anybody who could affect the power balance structure of the world for over 25 years. No Shichibukai. No Admiral. No Yonkos. No Gorosei.

Lolda never made any attempt to push Luffy's crew beyond what he believed to be their paygrade. For over 25 years he wrote One Piece like this.

Ergo...I should believe Lolda will suddenly grow a pair and make Luffy's crew beat the Admirals ans the Gorosei after 25 years...why exactly?

We got maybe a 10% chance of Luffy's crew vs Admirals happening and maybe a 5% chance of Luffy's crew vs Gorosei happening.

:handsup:

Firstly, Lolda didn't make Zoro and/or Lanji beat Big Mom (2nd biggest threat in the arc, regardless of technicalities that she is not Kaido's underling) in Wano. This was his last chance to prove that Luffy's crew is meant to be more than a clean-up crew by beating someone who mattered and he trusted Kidd and Law instead to do that job.

Secondly, power difference. Lolda made sure Luffy's opponents are tiers beyond his crew's opponents for over 25 years.

Think about it. Who are closer to their boss: King and Queen to Kaido or Fujitora/Kizaru/Ryokugyu to Akainu? King and Queen to Kaido or the Gorosei to Imu?

When we get Zoro vs Shiryu next arc, Teach is gonna be tiers beyond Shiryu as well.

Lastly, Lolda made sure Luffy's crew never beat anybody who could affect the power balance structure of the world for over 25 years. No Shichibukai. No Admiral. No Yonkos. No Gorosei.

Lolda never made any attempt to push Luffy's crew beyond what he believed to be their paygrade. For over 25 years he wrote One Piece like this.

Ergo...I should believe Lolda will suddenly grow a pair and make Luffy's crew beat the Admirals ans the Gorosei after 25 years...why exactly?

We got maybe a 10% chance of Luffy's crew vs Admirals happening and maybe a 5% chance of Luffy's crew vs Gorosei happening.

i would agree with you if you didnt act like zoro and sanji fighting the admirals/ gorosei has a 5-10% of happening smh.
they WILL fight one of the two EOS cause they have to surpass rogers crew or else the victory feels carried by god fruit

They shit was vile to sit through
Sorry that you had to read non-Zoro related drama that was not about power scaling or black blades or whatever zoro wankers fantasy they obsessed at the time.
You have to understand that most people are not here to read Zoro piece and are actually interested in other things, not just how far can piss your favourite cartoon character/idol.
:willight:

I don’t fully disagree but that has always been the case. Like you said for 25+ years that’s how it’s been with it being pretty obvious even at the introduction of king and queen they were parallels to zoro and sanji

If it happens by the time zoro of sanji fight top tier opponents that just means luffy will fight someone significantly stronger like usual which is fine tbh
Like fighting a gorosei is never going to be as relevant as fighting imu. If luffy fights akainu they’re never gonna fight characters on a comparable level etc

As for other characters and allies being more relevant or important in the world of one piece I personally think it just makes the world as a whole more interesting. Characters like kid, law, Yamato, sabo, Koby, momonosuke, etc getting to be relevant is cool imo
The world should be bigger than just the strawhats

Sorry that you had to read non-Zoro related drama that was not about power scaling or black blades or whatever zoro wankers fantasy they obsessed at the time.
You have to understand that most people are not here to read Zoro piece and are actually interested in other things, not just how far can piss your favourite cartoon character/idol.
:willight:
Me not liking it had nothing to do with zoro or sanji . I just didn’t like it

I quoted you because you made a post talking about trend on what zoro fans do

And, I simply showed you that same trend can be applied to sanji fans...or any other fandom.

And, yes every fandom has people like that. So, the moment you said "sanji fans did nothing wrong" means you are a biased but trying to pretend neutral coz if any person had been to spoiler thread then they know each fandom comes up with headcannon takes.

So stop it. Have guts to accept you are biased against zoro instead of saying " I am neutral"
Not at all, Just look at your fellows Zoro fans in this thread that's far beyond what other fandom produces (and this thread IS just one among a lot of threads)

I never said Sanji's fans did nothing wrong. I even agreed with you when you said that they want Zoro's opponents

I'm neutral towards Zoro and Sanji as I'm not part of one of this two fandom.
The issue isn't headcannons but stupid thread liké that

i would agree with you if you didnt act like zoro and sanji fighting the admirals/ gorosei has a 5-10% of happening smh.
they WILL fight one of the two EOS cause they have to surpass rogers crew or else the victory feels carried by god fruit
Imagine genuinely believing this in 2024. :gokulaugh:

After Wano and with that username, nonetheless. :rolaugh:

Even 5-10% is me being generous, tbh. :risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

I don’t fully disagree but that has always been the case. Like you said for 25+ years that’s how it’s been with it being pretty obvious even at the introduction of king and queen they were parallels to zoro and sanji

If it happens by the time zoro of sanji fight top tier opponents that just means luffy will fight someone significantly stronger like usual which is fine tbh
Like fighting a gorosei is never going to be as relevant as fighting imu. If luffy fights akainu they’re never gonna fight characters on a comparable level etc

As for other characters and allies being more relevant or important in the world of one piece I personally think it just makes the world as a whole more interesting. Characters like kid, law, Yamato, sabo, Koby, momonosuke, etc getting to be relevant is cool imo
The world should be bigger than just the strawhats
Your reply is confusing me. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? Or do you only agree with me up to a certain point?

And what's with this nonsense about Luffy's crew vs Gorosei when Luffy fights Imu? Are you saying I am supposed to believe that, after over 25 years of making sure Luffy's crew did not beat any of the Admirals, Yonkos, and Shichibukais, Lolda will suddenly have a change of heart and make two of them beat two of the Gorosei, who in OP-verse occupy greater position and authority than the other 3 groups? :vistalaugh:

And didn't you basically say Luffy's allies are more relevant than his crew? Who will Dragon, Sabo, Koby, Kidd, and Law fight if Zoro and the Cook take down two of the Gorosei? :fujilaugh:

Maybe you should count more on Luffy' crew vs the God's Knights than Luffy's crew vs the Gorosei. :emohiyo:

Last edited:

Your reply is confusing me. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? Or do you only agree with me up to a certain point?

And what's with this nonsense about Luffy's crew vs Gorosei when Luffy fights Imu? Are you saying I am supposed to believe that, after over 25 years of making sure Luffy's crew did not beat any of the Admirals, Yonkos, and Shichibukais, Lolda will suddenly have a change of heart and make two of them beat two of the Gorosei, who in OP-verse occupy greater position and authority than the other 3 groups? :vistalaugh:

And didn't you basically say Luffy's allies are more relevant than his crew? Who will Dragon, Sabo, Koby, Kidd, and Law fight if Zoro and the Cook take down two of the Gorosei? :fujilaugh:

Maybe you should count more on Luffy' crew vs the God's Knights than Luffy's crew vs the Gorosei. :emohiyo:
You bashing my username yet you believe kid, law and koby are gonna be the ones who will fight the gorosei (who are the toppest of tiers) you confuse me bruh lol

I agree to an extent

When it comes to the gorosei I don’t really care who beats them. Like I can see nusjuro either going to zoro or wano as a whole. If Sanji beats one cool but if he doesn’t whatever. Tho between the 2 zoro’s more likely to beat one

It could be like Enels priest or doffy’s execution where a bunch of different characters fight them