[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My target can track ppl to see who they visited

i was redirected to cobra . and My ability is NOT a harmful action, sera's passive is CONVENIENT
he redirected me

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Weird how you have nothing to back up your statements and weird how you can suddenly talk after Queen pointed out you will get modkilled for not posting this DP if you're lying.
Because a shadowclan died,keep up
Post automatically merged:

i was redirected to cobra . and My ability is NOT a harmful action, sera's passive is CONVENIENT
he redirected me
So You see that Sera/Flowa are scum now?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
we should lynch sera.
Queen.
Queen.
I’m begging you here, focus on Flower. Everything about her screams scum. She connected herself to NW and Sera yesterday and now they are defending each other and pushing for the same lynch. Flowa is also the one going on discussing infections.

If you are infected the only hope to stop it is killing Flower.

Queen.
Queen.
I’m begging you here, focus on Flower. Everything about her screams scum. She connected herself to NW and Sera yesterday and now they are defending each other and pushing for the same lynch. Flowa is also the one going on discussing infections.

I don't believe she is scum
and even if she was, as a town killing role i'm better off dead than being controlled by sera

he redirected me
If I was lying then why wouldn't I have made my passive completely general? perhaps your ability was seen as harmful by the host or perhaps it was redirected by someone else. Don't throw.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
and even if she was, as a town killing role i'm better off dead than being controlled by sera
SHE IS 100% SCUM she has no reason to be alive based on what happened yesterday and the fact she can talk about a forced vote is a warning sign!

They are both scum but Flowa seems to have the deadlier abilities

If I was lying then why wouldn't I have made my passive completely general? perhaps your ability was seen as harmful by the host or perhaps it was redirected by someone else. Don't throw.
i asked if it was harmful to the host
he said NO
your passive is just convenient

Queen.
Queen.

You bussing with Flower now?
rude :few:

redirected by someone else? why would scum control me to save you from me?
specially when they knew I wouldn't be able to kill cobra

i asked if it was harmful to the host
he said NO
your passive is just convenient
Then you got redirected by someone :kayneshrug:

Kiwi already said Drag probably gave scum reasonable claims. If I was scum wouldn't I have made it far more general to avoid 'gotcha' moments?:seriously:

Don't throw. TAC is having a damn near nervous breakdown trying to get Flower lynched which makes me think it's TAC, Flower and Fuji. He and Fuji already set it up so that Fuji will come in here and vote for me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The mental gymnastics going on to save Flower is insane.

Rayan died. She didn’t. Her forced vote makes no sense. She set it up so scum could clear herself and him. In the previous day she lightly defends Sera and associates him with Nw the scum.

I’m so amazed tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.