Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp 'Whitebeard is the King of the seas'
:pepeke:
Whitebeard - Yonko, emperor of the seas
Garp - Vice-admiral, a soldier of the marines

Whitebeard - has a whole empire with giant territories
Garp - has 1 ship with bunch of marine fodders and a strong right hand man

But you think it's rational, logical and intelligent of you to post a panel of Garp saying Whitebeard is the King of the Seas, to counter the claim Garp > Whitebeard in a fight.. :seriously:

Garp got these Yonko fans so shook, they forgetting all logic man. :gokulaugh:

While Vista alone (which is ~YC3) already forced him into asking postponement?
How does this statement you made work? Are you saying Mihawk was fighting Vista and was overpowered and then decided to postpone it? From what i remember, he clashed with Vista while paying attention to Luffy through throughout the fight and then decided to just go back to chasing Luffy and then postponed his fight with Vista... I don't see where its shown that he was being overpowered... Half the fight thats shown is MIhawk literally not paying attention to Vista

If you're gonna say Mihawk SHOULD'VE Bodied Vista instantly, well then i can say Kaido SHOULD'VE bodied Luffy instantly too before Luffy even got one shot in... And you know what, Kaido could've done that... But then Kaido is a character who has pre estabished fighting styles and personality and how he fights is he lets the weaklings try something and when they disappoint him he ends it... Well Mihawk has a pre established fighting style, he let East blue Zoro literally push him back for most of the entire fight claiming he only uses the appropriate amount of effort according to he's facing... That's why Zoro didn't tank an Island level slash in East blue...

Therefore this Vista thing is pure baseless, its like You expect Mihawk to be like Akainu who literally foams at the mouth when he gets challenged and Mihawk MUST HAVE BEEN Going all out and just stalemated with Vista and Mihawk canceling the fight MUST BE him getting tired or something even though he was half paying attention the whole time... And Mihawk having the peersonality of someone who uses formal speaking and actually talks to the people hes fighting in a polite way is him being Scared of them since he isn't Spitting mad one liners "What King are you brat" like Kaido

So basically everyoen else is excused for having battle feats that match their personalities but Mihawk... Mihawk was just weak

He's the strongest swordsman, Shanks is just a regular swordsman. Fact is Shanks has no big role to play EoS he isn't one of the main enemies he's merely a plot tool that's going to be used to hype up the Luffy vs BB fight even more.
:gokulaugh:
Another one that gets Jebaited by the title and refuses to acknowledge other top tier pirates like big mom have more than swords in their repertoire.

Akainu's decion not send anyone to Wano , he will regret it greatly , when Luffy and Co. beats Kaido and BM.
he would say: "I wish i could have been able to kill him 2 years ago" :D lol
Luffy will not only have has his crew but allies like the 9 scabards who are going to grow in strength being at least commander level.

How does this statement you made work? Are you saying Mihawk was fighting Vista and was overpowered and then decided to postpone it? From what i remember, he clashed with Vista while paying attention to Luffy through throughout the fight and then decided to just go back to chasing Luffy and then postponed his fight with Vista... I don't see where its shown that he was being overpowered... Half the fight thats shown is MIhawk literally not paying attention to Vista

If you're gonna say Mihawk SHOULD'VE Bodied Vista instantly, well then i can say Kaido SHOULD'VE bodied Luffy instantly too before Luffy even got one shot in... And you know what, Kaido could've done that... But then Kaido is a character who has pre estabished fighting styles and personality and how he fights is he lets the weaklings try something and when they disappoint him he ends it... Well Mihawk has a pre established fighting style, he let East blue Zoro literally push him back for most of the entire fight claiming he only uses the appropriate amount of effort according to he's facing... That's why Zoro didn't tank an Island level slash in East blue...

Therefore this Vista thing is pure baseless, its like You expect Mihawk to be like Akainu who literally foams at the mouth when he gets challenged and Mihawk MUST HAVE BEEN Going all out and just stalemated with Vista and Mihawk canceling the fight MUST BE him getting tired or something even though he was half paying attention the whole time... And Mihawk having the peersonality of someone who uses formal speaking and actually talks to the people hes fighting in a polite way is him being Scared of them since he isn't Spitting mad one liners "What King are you brat" like Kaido

So basically everyoen else is excused for having battle feats that match their personalities but Mihawk... Mihawk was just weak
Lol Vista

Vista vs Mihawk was like
1 of them was smiling, 1 of them was looking serious. Who was the smiling one? Hint: It's not Mihawk.
1 of them ended up asking postponement, 1 of them just approved it like a teacher approved his student's writing. Who was the one asking postponement? Hint: It's not Vista.

Lol who cares about shanks being a yonkou for only 6 years ?
The vivre card was released recently about mihawk waiting someone stronger than shanks and mihawk is stronger than shanks.
Thats some extreme lvl denial.
Mihawk doesn't fight Shanks because his honor is at stake if he loses to a one armed man.:gokulaugh:
He is only smart to not risk his honor in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.