One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Vista

Vista vs Mihawk was like
1 of them was smiling, 1 of them was looking serious. Who was the smiling one? Hint: It's not Mihawk.
1 of them ended up asking postponement, 1 of them just approved it like a teacher approved his student's writing. Who was the one asking postponement? Hint: It's not Vista.
geez i wasted a good five minutes on you... :seriously:

I never thought I would see a day where someone says that Whitebeard, who's confirmed to be equal to Roger, "has nothing on Garp and Roger". This is actually ridiculous.
I mean it's already ridiculous that you think Viz's lazy translation confirmed them being equals, when rest of the manga points to them not being equals. lol.

Lol Vista

Vista vs Mihawk was like
1 of them was smiling, 1 of them was looking serious. Who was the smiling one? Hint: It's not Mihawk.
1 of them ended up asking postponement, 1 of them just approved it like a teacher approved his student's writing. Who was the one asking postponement? Hint: It's not Vista.
Quit using MF as a holy bible to base power levels. No one in MF went all out especially the warlords.

Compare Doffy's MF feats and portrayal to his Dressrosa feats and portrayal and you'll see a huge gap. The same will be for Mihawk and the other warlords.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Almost 200pages and this thread have anything, powerlvl discussion, ls and wins right and left, story discussion, bounty discussion.
Just enjoy the greatness of these chapters who bring all of us together in this thread, remind me the old school time in OJ.
Chapters with Luffy in that way and without act2 are just amazing good:steef::steef::steef:

#EnjoyOnePieceGreatness
:cheers:
The most talked manga/anime ever

Oda 'Whitebeard is the World's strongest Man'

Garp fanboys 'No Garp is stronger'

:tchpepe:
Yes "World's Strongest Man", a title that has nothing to do with Whitebeard being the strongest fighter.

I'm gonna sound so mean right now, but dude your rationality and logic is declining hard right now man. Atleast, the other guy was using Viz's lazy translation that called them "Equals". You're just reaching for stars.

I

Inspector_Mu

Also, Shicki ain't part of top 3 Rocks fighters. This was when Kaido & BM were not in their prime. Guess we can finally throw this garbage of a character out of OP all greats discussions.
Such garbage rivales roger and WB
Took on two top tiers in high diff battle
Escaped Impel down alone
He cornered Roger and Roger was lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.