General & Others Some of these "Zoro Fans" might be more in love with Sanji than even some Sanji fans

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
some of you kids really need to either get laid, get outside more or just stay off the internet all together.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We need more bait threads - be it sanji or zoro or anyone else

Let them cook :suresure:

The truth is
Zoro fans are obsessed with Sanni AND his fans

Strange creatures truly
Stfu you cu*t
No one would even talk about sanji if you cum swallowers didn't constantly talk about Zoro. Sanji wasn't even on my Rader before I joined oro Jackson.

He's that shallow and irrelevant of a character. Even you are not a Sanji fan because no one can be a fan of a literal embarrassment. Sanji is literally just an online obsessed virgin fan tool to downplay and diss Zoro.

Stfu you cu*t
No one would even talk about sanji if you cum swallowers didn't constantly talk about Zoro. Sanji wasn't even on my Rader before I joined oro Jackson.

He's that shallow and irrelevant of a character. Even you are not a Sanji fan because no one can be a fan of a literal embarrassment. Sanji is literally just an online obsessed virgin fan tool to downplay and diss Zoro.
Most stable Zoro fan reaction to obvious bait.
Have you forgotten to take your meds again?

Also why would you censor a curse and then call somebody a cum swallower without any problem?

Also why would you censor a curse and then call somebody a cum swallower without any problem?
I know its an obvious bait but I still felt like giving him a dose of reality.

And why are you constantly on my nuts? Got me on your signature as well. Idk if you got a crush on me or what but stop being weird lol

Come on man !
On one side, you have a moron who constantly insults and wishes⁰ all sorts of ill fates on an entire fandom.
On the other side, you have a hothead who responded directly to the guy and insulted him alone in return; it is childish, but well deserved.
You chose to defend the moron for some reason !! I don't understand ?

Come on man !
On one side, you have a moron who constantly insults and wishes⁰ all sorts of ill fates on an entire fandom.
On the other side, you have a hothead who responded directly to the guy and insulted him alone in return; it is childish, but well deserved.
@Gaimon The Pirate himself is even more pathetic than @Embers Kaios

I always see him insulting and Zoro fans telling them how toxic they pretending like he's on a high horse while completely ignoring others.

Imagine defending self-proclaimed crack addict @Embers Kaios of all people. What a disgusting piece of trash (Talking about Gaimon not Kaios here, @Embers Kaios is just a funny barking dog, who most people ignore and I throw a bone once in a while :milaugh:)

Come on man !
Moron? I’ll let it slide cause of your name

understand me first before insulting or making assumptions
Post automatically merged:

I know its an obvious bait but I still felt like giving him a dose of reality.

And why are you constantly on my nuts? Got me on your signature as well. Idk if you got a crush on me or what but stop being weird lol
Obvious bait? You kids never pay attention and that shows

I do not bait…….

Moron? I’ll let it slide cause of your name

understand me first before insulting or making assumptions
I understand you more than your parents probably and I reached the conclusion that you are an insecure moron with a very low intellectual range, attention deficit, and extreme hardship understanding basic things.

You might be on the verge of Schizophrenia as well but I haven't quite diagnosed that yet. Maybe you use drugs to cope with your lack of intelligence as well.

@Gaimon The Pirate himself is even more pathetic than @Embers Kaios

I always see him insulting and Zoro fans telling them how toxic they pretending like he's on a high horse while completely ignoring others.

Imagine defending self-proclaimed crack addict @Embers Kaios of all people. What a disgusting piece of trash (Talking about Gaimon not Kaios here, @Embers Kaios is just a funny barking dog, who most people ignore and I throw a bone once in a while :milaugh:)
Did you really have to tag me 3 times?
I already told you idrc if most the forum ignored me or not. I’m rarely here lol

I just use this place for spoilers and to state my opinion, also cause orojackson is gone. I don’t care to have friends here when i have an entire friend group irl

Most of you are zorofans anyhow. I don’t care for your kind

Did you really have to tag me 3 times?
I already told you idrc if most the forum ignored me or not. I’m rarely here lol

I just use this place for spoilers and to state my opinion, also cause orojackson is gone. I don’t care to have friends here when i have an entire friend group irl

Most of you are zorofans anyhow. I don’t care for your kind
Lmaoo but you aren't exactly giving an opinion tho
Just blurting out verbal vomit and saying shit you don't even believe yourself.

If you can't even formulate an argument to why Current Sanji can push Dressrosa Zoro more than mid difficulty yet scream at the top of your lungs "Sanji > Zoro" then you are clearly dishonest and obsessed.

And you still haven't told me why Sanji (pre time skip including) isn't an absolutely shallow character. I can describe anytime why Zoro (Pre Time Skip) is by far Odas best written character.

I understand you more than your parents probably and I reached the conclusion that you are an insecure moron with a very low intellectual range, attention deficit, and extreme hardship understanding basic things.

You might be on the verge of Schizophrenia as well but I haven't quite diagnosed that yet. Maybe you use drugs to cope with your lack of intelligence as well.
I sense self projection here

Come on man !
I am baiting shishio because he always falls for it