One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
His card did say he has been atop the world of swordsmen for close to 15 yrs now. 10 years ago Ray was still in his prime, no?
When did the octopus save ray ?
Post automatically merged:

This Forum will surpass any forum in OP fandom history
We are indeed the WorstGen
Even red admirals here now. Feels like home.

No.
Its because they are individually that strong that they gather such power and influence, and are able to assemble large crews. Its not the other way around.
Sure... And Mihawk is Individually Stronger than every other swordsman in the world, whether Admiral, or Yonkou, or Government agent or FUCKIN IMU... And he doesnt have ANY crew or territory because his dream doesn't require them given how individually strong he is on his own... And in the end, the Yonkou are the strongest pirates because they have that extra man power

I

Inspector_Mu

So back then:
Roger ~ Whitebeard
Garp (not prime) > Kaido ( not prime) + Big Mom (not prime)
So now
Garp (prime) > Kaido (prime) + Big Mom (prime)
It seems that Garp alone can deal with Kaido and Big Mom now, omg
Lol
Garp isnt his prime
Garp and Roger fought Rocks captain
The other marines and co fought WB Kaido BM
ALSO Sengoku already said kaido BM power is way above anything prior. .
Even if you bring Prime Garp back... they need pirates in order to dethrone them

Mihawk is a guy zoro(zoro would be a Little below yonko level by eos) has to surpass by eos,
Which means he is insanely strong. I know teach would be the final villain(probably the strongest one) but "currently" you can't compare both of them before knowing what Mihawk's bounty is & what he is capable of. Don't speculate. He is WSS for a reason. Even shriyu can surpass him by eos. But for now I am giving benefit of doubt to Mihawk.
we don't even know if Mihawk gets bodied early by Shiryu or someone else, like you said in case of shiryu.
That EOS crap died to me the moment Zoro went to train under Mihawk.

Sure... And Mihawk is Individually Stronger than every other swordsman in the world, whether Admiral, or Yonkou, or Government agent or FUCKIN IMU... And he doesnt have ANY crew or territory because his dream doesn't require them given how individually strong he is on his own... And in the end, the Yonkou are the strongest pirates because they have that extra man power
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I can't :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.